[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Descartes argued that anime's existence can be deduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Rene-Descartes-Quotes-2.jpg (50KB, 537x266px) Image search: [Google]
Rene-Descartes-Quotes-2.jpg
50KB, 537x266px
>Descartes argued that anime's existence can be deduced from its nature, just as geometric ideas can be deduced from the nature of shapes—he used the deduction of the sizes of angles in a triangle as an example. He suggested that the concept of anime is that of a supremely perfect show, holding all perfections. He seems to have assumed that existence is a predicate of a perfection. Thus, if the notion of anime did not include existence, it would not be supremely perfect, as it would be lacking a perfection. Consequently, the notion of a supremely perfect anime that does not exist, Descartes argues, is unintelligible. Therefore, according to its nature, anime must exist.
>>
>>1929600

haha yes! thank you! my whole household revolves around anime! I'll be putting that one up in the kitchen where we eat breakfast!

il also be posting it on reddit
>>
>>1929600
What's your point? Everyone knows Descartes's argument for the existence of God is bullshit. The reason he's still taught and is often used as an intro to psychology is because he was one of the early enlightenment philosophers and his method was an important contribution to philosophy. But any professor worth their salt will be sure to tell you why some of his arguments are flawed, and even introduce those who countered his arguments.
>>
File: 1468041529218.jpg (19KB, 279x288px) Image search: [Google]
1468041529218.jpg
19KB, 279x288px
>>1929600
Anime waifus being real have already been argued for, and in my opinion much more successfully, in this paper
http://philpapers.org/archive/SINPG

>>1930660
>The reason he's still taught and is often used as an intro to psychology
Sure you don't mean philosophy?
>>
>>1930668
Yeah I meant philosophy, woops.
>>
>>1930660
>>>1929600 (OP)
>But any professor worth their salt

>Using salt as currency

Should be :
>any professor worth their share of the national debt facilitated through the use of fiat currency

dumbass
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.