[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just skimmed through 20 years of speeches of Jap prime ministers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1310671390981.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>just skimmed through 20 years of speeches of Jap prime ministers promising to fix the economy

Ask me anything.
>>
>>1928486
Why?
>>
>muh sky is falling because we can't keep muh economy infinitely expanding
average Jap lives an okay life they just need to drop the culture of pretending to work 75 hours a week
>>
>>1928486

Why do you think that I should care about how do you waste your time?
>>
>>1928486
...did they?
>>
What years?

Also, anything about them telling people to go out and spend?
>>
>>1928486
Give us a summary.
I have popcorn ready and time to kill.
>>
>>1928486
How does the emphasis compare with similar speeches around the world?
>>
>>1928486
So how do you fix an economy?
>>
>>1928486
>Argentina's economic history.
>>
>>1928518
This.

The only people who complain about Japanese economy are Jewish speculators, since they can't wrestle money through the financial market up there.
>>
File: 8-6_shinzo_abe_2.jpg (29KB, 670x502px)
8-6_shinzo_abe_2.jpg
29KB, 670x502px
>>1928526
>>1928642
>>1928657
>>1928701
>>1928703

>I will fix the economy
>This will be the great area of revitalization/reform/restoration/revival
>hahaha nominal GDP rose by 1% fuck you I'm the best
>oh shit the economy is still stagnant please reelect me I promise I will fix it
>you guys didn't reelect me ;__;
>fuck you guys the economy wasn't that bad anyways
>>
>>1928708
That's why they want to flood Japan with Nigerians too. More people means more consumption and more money to be gained from stupid goyim in banks and financial markets.

Who cares about Japanese women who will be raped. The lives of goyim are worth less than the lives of cattle in the eyes of such people.
>>
>>1928724
>>1928708
Samefag//pol/fag.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.