[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Long Live Stalin, he loves you. >Sing these words or you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Pig Face Boy.jpg (37KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
Pig Face Boy.jpg
37KB, 600x329px
>Long Live Stalin, he loves you.
>Sing these words or you know what he'll do.

What did he mean by this, /his/?
>>
File: commie.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>1915422
That Stalin loves you and if you don't think so he'll bring you to his super fun day camp to show you just how much he loves you.
>>
when I showed this video to my Russian friend from Brooklyn he got super triggered by it and couldn't comprehend it wasn't really glorifying the Soviet union

Fucking russians man
>>
>>1915606
Really? I'm friends with a number of Russians and they all respect Stalin. They aren't even communists but they think at least slightly positively about him because of how he made the Soviet Union the most powerful country in the world.
>>
>>1915633
Respecting Stalin but disliking the Soviet Union in aggregate are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: kek.jpg (580KB, 2880x2560px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
580KB, 2880x2560px
>>1915422
That stalin loves you and that you must sing these words or you will find out what you will do
>>
>>1915644
Two of them like the Soviet Union (they're actually Jewish Ukrainians but they also consider themselves Russian for some reason), one prefers modern Russia but still thought the USSR was decent, and one is all over the place sometimes saying Stalin was amazing, other times saying he wishes Hitler took over the USSR (he doesn't really know what the fuck he's talking about)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.