[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the true measure of a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: POSTERIOR CHAIN.jpg (12KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
POSTERIOR CHAIN.jpg
12KB, 300x400px
What is the true measure of a man?
>>
File: image.jpg (564KB, 1074x1385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
564KB, 1074x1385px
What is a man
>>
>>1914736
Penis size
>>
>>1914744
A miserable pile of soviets!
>>
Dat ass
>>
>>1914736
being able to support a family. That's why all the "alpha" caricatures of men pretend to be something resembling certain superficial aspects of manliness.
>>
If he can live with himself when he dies.
>>
Testosterone
>>
>>1914757
Haha benis
>>
>>1914926
only according to slave morality

in master morality a man is more like Genghis Khan who seeds dozens of women and kills many more men
>>
>>1914736
You already posted it.
>>
>>1914757
this

A large penis gives you the ability to not give a fuck about things like testosterone and big trucks. A small penis gives you something to prove when it comes to masculinity.

On that note: Is American racism based off penis envy?
>>
>>1915389
Genghis Khan was a slave to the expectations of his society and to the teachings of his culture.
>>
>>1915389
You only say that because of the terms used.

If it was Man and Dog Moralities (instead of slave and master moralities respectively), you'd think different.
>>
his a s s a e s t h e t i c s
>>
>>1914757
Nah. Not this.
It's gotta be the firmness of his ass.
That's how you can tell if a man is a self sculptor.
>>
>>1915420
Is it masculine to have a big dick but be poor?
>>
>>1915389
>>1915425
>>1915428
Master-morality can only truly exist (though ultimately it is just a conceit of the human ego) in those individuals that reject all influences from an external source and the subtle control they exert; even then, you are a slave to desires, impulses, and needs imposed upon you by biological systems you cannot effectively control, and which you did not ask for.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.