[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people say the Egyptians were white or black? When most roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 173x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 173x867px
Why people say the Egyptians were white or black? When most roman depictions show them to be Arab looking and we know the the Dynnastic Egyptians were indigenous to the Nile?

What causes these people to steal the history of others and proclaim it for themselves?
>>
Well, in the case of Egypt, both Greeks and Nubians reigned for some time.

Both groups tend to exaggerate this fact though.
>>
>>1912540
So did Africans didn't they? Atleast for a century.

From what I know- Egyptians weren't as exclusive with race as we are now. They liked to fuck everyone.
>>
How are they Arab if they're indigenous to the Nile? Arabs were roaming the Arabian peninsula when the Egyptians were at their height. The Arabs invaded later under Islam and the Coptic Christians are all that's left of the ancient Egyptian people.
>>
>>1912509
Most Egyptian depictions show them as brown with mostly dark hair.
>>
>>1912616
>How are they Arab if they're indigenous to the Nile?
Northern African then.

My point in the OP still stands.
>>
>Egyptians in Roman times looked the same as Egyptians 2000 years before
>>
>>1912568
You do know Nubians were African, right?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.