[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>partition India in 1947 >give Palestine to the Zionists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: partition-of-india-1947.jpg (163KB, 543x550px) Image search: [Google]
partition-of-india-1947.jpg
163KB, 543x550px
>partition India in 1947
>give Palestine to the Zionists in the same year

what was the brits fucking problem? It's like they knew their empire was fading so they wanted to make sure they left the world as much of a violent sectarian clusterfuck as possible just as a big 'fuck you' to the rest of us.
>>
File: beady.jpg (23KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
beady.jpg
23KB, 490x313px
>>1911276
The eternal anglo must anglo eternally.
>>
>partitioning was bad but manageable
>having them all live under one large would have been better
??????
>>
>>1911276
I'm sure you would have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better OP

fuck off
>>
everyone always bitches and moans about the dangers and horror of India and Pakistan having nukes but truth be told that's probably the best thing to ever happen to that part of the world. Without nukes I can pretty much guarantee India and Pakistan would have already fought at least one gigantic full-scale war with casualties in the millions
>>
>>1911276
So pakis and hindus have no agency of their own?
Pls stop this bullshit, they would kill each other anyway
>>
>>1911503
>India and Pakistan would have already fought at least one gigantic full-scale war with casualties in the millions
Imagine the smell.
>>
>>1911276
ITT: OP answers his own question
>>
>>1911276
So OP, imagine the conflict in Kashmir and then copypaste it to Punjab, Hindustan and Bengal, do you think it would be a good idea?
>>
perfidious albion ain't free. the crown of britannia must be watered with the blood of chinkies, micks, blackies and gollywogs.
>>
So long, former subjects who hate us! Good luck building a navy with all those enemies on your border.
>>
>>1911276
It was an epic prank of global proportions
>>
>>1911291
>was bad but manageable
>>having them all live under one large would have
according to Gandhi
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.