[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marx's theories regarding labor were written by a man who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471356878379.jpg (164KB, 517x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471356878379.jpg
164KB, 517x700px
Marx's theories regarding labor were written by a man who doesn't understand the value of labor. Labor is the a person's time multiplied by their work. Communism forces those who labor more to be unequally yoked with those who labor less, or not at all.
>>
>>1909371
>Communism forces those who labor more to be unequally yoked with those who labor less, or not at all.
And how do you deduce that?

Communism lets you keep the full product of your labor. If you labor less, you get less product.
>>
>>1909407
What if you need the product of someone else's labor? How do you decide the value for exchange?
>>
>>1909407
>Communism lets you keep the full product of your labor. If you labor less, you get less product.

"The full product of your labor" is a meaningless term when all of modern economics is so intertwined that the whole is enormously more than the sum of its parts.
>>
>>1911244
But what if my labor become more efficient?
Do I get the same amount of product, or do I have increase the amount of labor in order to keep getting the same amount of product as before?
>>
>>1909371
>Communism forces those who labor more to be unequally yoked with those who labor less, or not at all

>implying some oligarkh son works harder than a miner in modern Russia.
>>
>>1909371
>Communism forces those who labor more to be unequally yoked with those who labor less, or not at all.

You mean like a minimum wage?
>>
>>1909371
Good input OP
Its like when a women feels entitled to not pay half the date. Like your time is worth more than mine?

Im gommienism, a retards time who does nothing but live from gibsmedat is worth more than mine? Isnt communism asigning higher values to low productive humans?
>>
>>1911295
Isn't capitalism assigning higher values to low productive humans by letting people who don't work profit by making other people work for them
>>
>>1909371
?
>>
>>1911303
Intelectual labor is still labor.
There are people in communism who wont do any public physical labor and their jobs are much needed for society.
Those people in capitalism are replaced by state workers and delegates im communism.

I have no positive opinion of the ones who playa with stocks
And about inheritance, we tax them already, thats their social contribution
>>
>>1911303
They are not low productive humans in a capitalism system senpai
>>
>>1911370
How do you mean? They don't do anything, it's produced on behalf of them.
>>
>>1911252

Who says either? And how does the increase in your efficiency come about? Very likely it's in part because of an increase in the efficiency of the labor of others, which is also something that would have to be divvied up.
>>
>>1911252
>But what if my labor become more efficient?
Then you still get the full product of your labour.
This isn't a hard concept. If you're a Stakhanovite and invent a genius way of doing everything faster, your increased speed will naturally yield you more product.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.