[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amelia Earhart likely died as a castaway, not in the air ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: i'm sorry wilson.jpg (303KB, 646x516px) Image search: [Google]
i'm sorry wilson.jpg
303KB, 646x516px
Amelia Earhart likely died as a castaway, not in the air

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/world/history-rewritten-amelia-earhart-trnd/

>"We found records of bonfires being lit in the area where the bones were found. Based on the fish bones and bird bones found in the area, Earhart survived weeks, maybe even months, in that island," Gillespie said.
>>
>>1909061
Her last thoughts were probably "i wish i paid more attention in home economics class".
>>
>>1909061
>women
>surviving

blatant SJW propaganda piece
>>
>>1909124

She didn't survive, she died.
>>
>>1909061

Wasn't it proven that she was shot down by Japan?
>>
>>1909141
>Based on the fish bones and bird bones found in the area, Earhart survived weeks, maybe even months, in that island," Gillespie said.
>>
>>1909149

Did they actually find the body? Unless we have DNA proof, the mystery is unsolved.
>>
>>1909163
>I can't even read
>>
>>1909168
But she died.
>>
>>1909179
What does that have to do with you not being able to read
>>
>>1909196
That poster is Earhart
Dead people can't read or refer to themselves in first person
>>
>>1909061
They already found pieces of her body at Saipan. A woman alive at the time said she was captured and executed by Imperial Japanese soldiers.
>>
>>1909142
No, her plane crashed but she was executed by the Japanese when she survived.
>>
>>1910617
Why?
>>
>>1909124
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.