[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why they didn't allow Austria to stay with Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Map-Germany-1945.svg.png (186KB, 1024x870px) Image search: [Google]
Map-Germany-1945.svg.png
186KB, 1024x870px
Why they didn't allow Austria to stay with Germany or rejoin in the future?
>>
Austria didn't want to.

They declared a new, non-fascist government before the allies could get to them, and as a result of that they were never partitioned or occupied.
>>
>>1904095
As expected from the eternal austrian.
>>
>>1904084
Are you implying that Austrians would ever want to be a part of Germany again?
>>
>>1904095
>and as a result of that they were never partitioned or occupied.
>or occupied.

huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>1904117
>burgerland
>>
File: Memelland_1919_1939.jpg (73KB, 717x540px) Image search: [Google]
Memelland_1919_1939.jpg
73KB, 717x540px
>>1904141
memeland german clay desu
>>
>>1904117
> As forecast in the Moscow Declaration in 1943, there was a subtle difference in the treatment of Austria by the Allies.[55] The Austrian government, consisting of Social Democrats, Conservatives and Communists (until 1947), and residing in Vienna, which was surrounded by the Soviet zone, was recognised by the Western Allies in October 1945 after some doubts that Renner could be Stalin's puppet. Thus the creation of a separate Western Austrian government and the division of the country was avoidable. Austria, in general, was treated as though it had been originally invaded by Germany and liberated by the Allies.[59]
On 15 May 1955, after talks which lasted for years and were influenced by the Cold War, Austria regained full independence by concluding the Austrian State Treaty with the Four Occupying Powers. On 26 October 1955, after all occupation troops had left, Austria declared its "permanent neutrality" by an act of parliament.[60]

Totally the same thing right
>>
>>1904084
Originally after WWII there was fear of Germany regaining power, and that was the main reason for splitting it. Obviously ideological divide was part of it, but that didn't really erupt until shortly after they agreed on occupying territories.
>>
>>1904164
Well at least they got out of it. I always liked the relationship between Austria and Germany.
>>
>>1904084
This image always kills me inside.
>>
>>1904342
inb4 "back to /pol/!" boogeyman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.