[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Allies in WW2 >lost as many men in the war total on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1462908772546.png (534KB, 650x660px) Image search: [Google]
1462908772546.png
534KB, 650x660px
>Allies in WW2
>lost as many men in the war total on the western front as one random battle on the eastern front
>hailed as the people who ended the war
>>
>>1903009

Yes anon. You win the war by occupying territory, not by taking losses.

Now go look up a divisional allocation of the Heer come 1944 and get back to us.
>>
>>1903009
They could have taken 90% of Germany before Russia got there but the UK and US agreed to stop and let the Russians take half of Germany.
>>
>>1903009
Allies joined the war to stop Stalin from reaching Paris.

They joined just as USSR turned the tide, in spite of the Nazis fighting alongside Romanian, Hungarian regular armies AND volunteers, most notably Ukrainian.

>>1903021
>They could have taken 90% of Germany
Simply because the German army was fighting on the eastern front.

Btw "Russia" didn't exist at the time, burgerbro.
>>
>>1903009
Nearly half of all U-Boats and their crews sent didn't make it back.
>>
>>1903096
>Simply because the German army was fighting on the eastern front.

Are you suggesting that the allied forces weren't facing any Germans in 1945?because you would be wrong seeing as how they were facing 40%. Is eurotard education this bad or are you just a mongoloid?
>>
>>1903109
>MURRRICUH vs hitleryouth

hollywood has taught you that america defeated the nazis, because america is where they are situated

>>>/a/merica/
>>
>>1903125
Not an argument. The soviet forces were fighting volkstrum and hitler youth units as well. Keep up with the inferiority complex though, I always have a good laugh at seeing eurotards upset that their nation did fuck all in ww2.
>>
>>1903139
>their nation did fuck all in ww2.
nice projection

1.The US arrived in Europe because they didnt want Stalin imposing communism on Portugal.
2.The US joined AFTER USSR was winning, they literally waited out
>>
>>1903148
Unless you are from Russia or America, your home country was irrelevant in ww2. Sorry if that fact furthers your inferiority complex.

>The US arrived in Europe because they didnt want Stalin imposing communism on Portugal.

Also to speed up the wars end, saving millions of lives, and preventing the spread of communism in all of Western Europe.

2.The US joined AFTER USSR was winning, they literally waited out

The USSR was winning in 1941? You can't actually be so stupid as too think that just because the German forces were repelled at Moscow that they were suddenly losing the war.
>>
>>1903148

I agree with your first point, but the US joined the European war in earnest right after Germany declared war on them at the end of 1941.

It took them a while to start making an impact because they first had to gear up for war and they were dealing with the more immediate problem of Japan. Not to mention they were shipping enormous amounts of supplies to Britain and the USSR to keep them afloat.
>>
>>1903171
America was a lot a lot a lot less relevant than the USSR, if you exclude sneaky politics to join the war when it had tipped in favor of USSR.

Here I'll list countries more relevant than US

poland
britain
belarus
romania

go read on these 4 countries ww2 history
>>
>>1903187
>belarus
to clarify i mean the population that lived in modern day belarus, as it is a country now
>>
>>1903187
>pooland
>>
>>1903187
>America was a lot a lot a lot less relevant than the USSR, if you exclude sneaky politics to join the war when it had tipped in favor of USSR.

Are you just gonna keep repeating this meme like the brain dead retard you are without actually countering my argument? How was the USSR winning in 1941? They had lost almost the entire Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic states. How does that imply that the "war had tipped in the favor of the USSR"?

>Poland
Conquered in less than a month. Had minor Partisan activity that resulted in the destruction of Warsaw. Wow the sure is more relevant than the US freeing Wetsern Europe.

>Britain
Literally propped up by US land and lease. Britain alone didn't even have the manpower or material to invade continental Europe, only the US did. The majority of troops in the western front theater were from the US, so Britain was irrelevant their as well.

>Belarus
Are you memeing? I'm honestly lost and what major contributions you think a satilite state can make that was occupied for the majority of the war.

>Romania
Besides their oil supply they were more harm than good. The battle of Stalingrad alone proves just how shit they were at fighting.
>>
>>1903187
>this is what delusional Commieboos believe
>>
>>1903218
Ofc, they were winning, the Nazis were calling back soldiers from all other fronts to fight USSR.

It was over

Normandy DID not happen in 1941, you disgusting brainwashed fat liar.
>>
>>1903218

Not him, but to be honest, Romania's oil supply was absolutely essential for the Germans to get anywhere, which means that although smaller than American impact in absolute terms of stuff provided, means that they had an enormous impact in how the war turned out.

If Stalin could somehow magically arrange it, trading away the US Lend Lease to the Soviets for Romania to stop producing oil in the entirety of WW2 would be a massive shift in his favor, the Wehrmacht tanks and planes would quite literally cease to function without Ploesti output.
>>
>>1903303
>Ofc, they were winning, the Nazis were calling back soldiers from all other fronts to fight USSR.

So you are saying that the nazis were losing because they were using most of their troops for an invasion? So I guess the 20:1 causalities rate, taking the Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic states all in the course of 6 months is also an indication that the Germany was losing. you have absolutely no facts to stand on, it's embarrassingly apparent you are just a buttblasted eurotard with a childish knowledge of ww2.
>>
>>1903344

>So you are saying
I am saying you have been indoctrinated by your education system to think US had more than a fraction of the USSR's involvement in WW2.

None of the things you listed matter, the USSR took back everything and what matters is by 1944 and even much earlier, it was clear where this war was headed.

It was headed with USSR claiming western Europe, because the Nazis had lost, so the US stepped in after the real fighting was over.

Very very brave.
>>
>>1903364
The USSR's victory was only gaurenteed after the US's entry into the war. Land lease provided the food and material for the soviets to reach Berlin, without it their logistics would have never allowed them to go over 1000 km.

>None of the things you listed matter, the USSR took back everything and what matters is by 1944 and even much earlier, it was clear where this war was headed.

I'm not the retard that said that the war was tipped in the USSR favor in 1941. That was your European """"education"""" at work, good to see you have given up arguing that point after realizing how autistic you are.

It only became clear that the Soviet Union had a chance to win by the end of 1942. The rzhev offensives were a complete failure, and case blue was succeeding until hitler went full retard at Stalingrad.

>It was headed with USSR claiming western Europe, because the Nazis had lost, so the US stepped in after the real fighting was over.

the US was fighting in North Africa and Italy in 42 and 43, when the outcome of the war had yet to be decided.
>>
>>1903409
USSR victory was guaranteed when the USSR arrived in Europe, is what I said originally.

>I'm not the retard that said that the war was tipped in the USSR favor in 1941.
Not what I said, again.

>Africa in 42 and 43
>Italy in 42 and 43

The outcome was decided, what wasn't decided is how long the Germans could hold on.

By the end of 1942, the war had tipped in their favor after Stalingrad and other victories.

>le Land lease
>le food

Nazis had suppliers too you know>>1903304

USA did NOTHING, aside from defeat Japan and be the only country to use nuclear weapons.

lmao
>>
>>1903427
>when the USSR arrived in Europe
When the USA* arrived
>>
>>1903427
>USSR victory was guaranteed when the USA arrived in Europe, is what I said originally.

Kek, are you so buttblasted that you have to blatantly lie to not further appear as the retard you really are? Because that goes against what you said

Here>>1903148
Doesn't look like you made any mention of that, instead you made the retarded claim that the USSR was already winning in 1941 when Germany declared war on the US. sorry that your European education has failed you once again.

>By the end of 1942, the war had tipped in their favor after Stalingrad and other victories.
>other victories

Please go on about those other victories. Could they be the complete destruction of the Second Shock army? Or they hundreds of thousands of wasted russian lives during the Rzehev offensive. While Stalingrad certainly a turning point in the war, it would not be until Kursk in 43 that the war would be decided.

>le Land lease
>le food

I guess you can use meme arrows for your lack of an actual argument. The fact is that without the Ukraine the USSR was facing massive famines, which they had even with american supplied food. Without it their troops would have been to hungry to march all the way to Berlin, and the factory output would have stagnated due to food shortages. You have to remember that most farmers were either drafted into the military or sent to factories.
>>
The soviets getting their own soldiers killed by the truckloads in the early part of the war is nothing to praise.

Besides, America and Britain were absolutely vital to the war effort, without them Germany would have had both far more men and material to use against the Soviets, and those self same soviets would not have been capable of the mobile counter-offensives they conducted from 1943 to 1945.
>>
At least the US continue the Reich's legacy. And much better than the original, too.
>>
>>1903506
about the 1941 thing, i meant arrived in Europe to fight, it literally says "ARRIVED" in >>1903148, that was the main point

>Please go on about those other victories.
german forces sent to claim caucasus were destroyed

as i said nazis had suppliers too, you just showed americans had the role of romania

what's your point? that american contribution was equal to that of USSR, that it was bigger or what?
Or that USSR couldn't have won without America - well the Nazis didn't fight alone either, so you can't really know that, especially since it's contrary to what the trend was

sad really, also sage
>>
>>1903573

Not him, but American forces arrived in the summer of 1942 to fight in Europe.
>>
>>1903536
>America and Britain
>and Britain

Big boys are talking nigel, go home
>>
>>1903573
>about the 1941 thing, i meant arrived in Europe to fight, it literally says "ARRIVED" in >>1903148, that was the main point

Keep trying to save face retard. I'm clearly talking about Point 2. Where you said that US joined AFTER the USSR was winning. The US joined the war in December 1941, well before the USSR was winning. The US fought German units in 1942, also before the USSR was winning. You even doubled down on your autism here >>1903303 after i asked you why you thought the USSR was winning in 1941.

>as i said nazis had suppliers too, you just showed americans had the role of romania

They are similar in the fact that neither side could have won the war without the other, so really you are only helping my argument.

>what's your point? that american contribution was equal to that of USSR, that it was bigger or what?
Or that USSR couldn't have won without America - well the Nazis didn't fight alone either, so you can't really know that, especially since it's contrary to what the trend was

You are making a claim that the allies were useless to the war effort, like you have said here>>1903096
>>1903148
>>1903427

Not once have i said the USSR was irrelevant, because i'm not a child like yourself who ignores facts to suite his narrative, must be a European thing i guess.
>>
>>1903573
>what's your point?
Not that guy but what is YOUR point?

All you've been trying to do is downplay America's involvement in the war. The other guy provided examples how American involvement was vital and you can't seem to accept it.

I'm sorry that your only knowledge of American involvement was that they landed in Normandy on the very last day of the war apparently. They totally didn't fight the Battle of the Atlantic where decimated Germany's Navy. They totally weren't responsible for destroying the majority of the Luftwaffe. They totally weren't strategically bombing the ever living crap out of Germany, They obviously never invaded North Africa and Italy. They totally weren't supplying the Allies at a monstrous industrial rate.
>>
>>1903573
Vatnik fuck off
>>
Better say that USSR kill more germans then allies
>>
>no Zhukov memes yet
>>
>>1903011
True, Lookin back at WW1 and casualties frenchies took at Liege and Verdun doesnt mean they will parade saying we won the war easy we ended it.
>>
>>1903218
Burgerboy got mad triggered
Also got all the facts wrong
>Poland only 1 uprising
kek
>Britain didnt have manpower
lawl
I really think you played and watch too much of murican propaganda about you being all mighty heroes that saved the day.

>FeelsGoodMan.jpeg
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.