[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Zeus defeat the Satan? What about Shiva, Quetzalcoatl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Could Zeus defeat the Satan? What about Shiva, Quetzalcoatl, Buddha or Thor?
>>
>>1900158
Huitzilopotchtli would fuck his shit up
>>
>>1900158
Yes, Satan is a punk ass bitch
No, at the highest level Shiva is omniscient and omnipotent but depends on interpretation of him
Yes, only the god of wind and even killed himself in one story
Yes, Buddha's not really into fighting
Yes, Thor might have more raw physical sense but is a bit dumb and Zeus has a better range of magic skills
>>
File: IMG_1790.png (182KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.png
182KB, 341x500px
>>1900245
Day that to my face bitch nigga. I'll smack you down with my snake, faggot.
>>
>>1900158
Quetzalcoatl was more of a Promotheus/Jesus type of figure. He was a creator and destroyer, but the problem with Aztec deities is they can hardly be called deities in the first place. They are more like forces of our reality under a certain name, they can be personified, or be an animal or any form really. There's also no hierarchy of power since they are all made up of the same stuff (teotl), for example they can be beaten by humans, spirits, animals which are all part of teotl. If you go by the mythologies Quetzalcoatl was dies, but comes back to life, and has slayed the primordial earth crocodile.
>>
>>1900158
Only islan
>>
>>1900245
>Tengri
>beating anyone
>every follower converts to some other religion pretty much the second they leave the steppe
>>
>>1901339
How can Sky beat anybody, anyway?
>>
>>1900211
>better range of magic skills

Transformation and Lightning bolt, that is literally it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.