[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just get an internship or attend a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1459238348921.jpg (43KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
1459238348921.jpg
43KB, 460x306px
Why didn't they just get an internship or attend a networking event?
>>
Reagan wasn't around then to teach them to pull themselves up by their boot straps.
>>
the should have just taken a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>1899421
How does an internship stop your homelessness

nonetheless impeccable capitalism will take care of everything like it always has
>>
>>1899431
>this meme still exists
Why can't anybody be assed to realize just how large business loans are for something like a fucking gas station, let alone a full on real estate company.
Seriously, my auto shop set me back nearly 700k before I had even finished putting it together
>>
>>1899441
>comparing your $700k loan in 2016 dollars that you probably had bust your ass convincing the bank to give you to Trump's million dollar "loan" from his father in mid '70s dollars

Will Trump supporters ever stop drinking the kool aid?
>>
>>1899455
>implying the only thing that was impressive about trump's loan was the interest rate
Talk to me when you see more than 1k sitting on your desk.
>>
>>1899441

Except that a million dollars in 1971 (when Trump got the loan, and at zero percent interest too) is worth more than $6.5 million in 2016, adjusted for inflation.

That's more than the NIAT of the average F1000 company today.

Try again.
>>
>>1899455

The most you can even hope a bank will give you today is 400k for a business loan through SBA, and even that comes with exorbitant interest rates, high collateral, and you need to have a solid business plan with pro forma financials for the next 5 years already laid out.
>>
>>1899471

>a business loan is the same as a personal loan
What is so hard to understand about this? "Trump's" million dollars wasn't "his". It was given to start him a fucking business. If he wanted a million dollars of daddy's money at 0% interest for himself he literally could have just fucking asked for it instead of signing a contract to PAY THAT MONEY BACK TO THE BANK
>>
>>1899488
That's why you gather a bunch of investors.

What do you think business school is for.
>>
>>1899421
Because they're stupid poor people that serve as a drain on resources best spent on others. I hate the poor. Gas them all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.