[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/-fag posting here What music scene was culturally the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ulver-bergtatt-copia.jpg (25KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
ulver-bergtatt-copia.jpg
25KB, 600x200px
/mu/-fag posting here

What music scene was culturally the most interesting to you guys?

The Norwegian Black metal scene was fucking crazy
>>
File: varg.jpg (23KB, 272x347px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
23KB, 272x347px
>couple of unemployed punks who are into Venom
>a Swede that kills himself
>a male hooker getting stabbed
>a schizo killing his mate that basically ran the scene
>church burnings
>copy cats
>gazillion of shitty uninteresting bands spawn to the point where even the founders of the scene are appalled by it
Am I missing something here? At least if you pick something from the 20th century pick Anarcho-punks. Those guys legitimately caused riots and got the KGB involved. Also for the most part there was not Black Metal scene in Norway at least not when they still made quality albums.
>>
>>1897490
>Group of anti-christians revolting against contemporary society
>Church-burnings were done because they wanted revenge for the holy sites that were taken down in favor of the churches
>Media painted them as satanists and it inspired many copycat wanna-be satanists, scaring the public
>How little they cared about law in terms of getting their views out
>>
File: gerpol.png (132KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
gerpol.png
132KB, 679x578px
>>1897501
>Group of anti-christians revolting against contemporary society
They were like 19 and had no theoretical background or anything. Get you information someplace else than Thulean perspective. If you wanna see some revolting do some reading on Heavy Metal in Poland, Russia or the GDR in the 80s. Those people were put in prison by the secret police while Mayhem lived off welfare checks and Moonshine.
>Church-burnings were done because they wanted revenge for the holy sites that were taken down in favor of the churches
Bullshit. It was done for the lulz. Again they had no concept of what they were doing. Do believe Varg. Ever.
>Media painted them as satanists and it inspired many copycat wanna-be satanists, scaring the public
Again your only info on the subject matter seems to be Varg.
>How little they cared about law in terms of getting their views out
What views? Pic related or what? Read the book that Necro put out recently. This was fairly normal alternative scene that emerged everywhere in Western culture since the 1930s or so. And than it attracted 5-6 very fucked up people. It literally is nothing special.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Band_Scene
>>
being into dance music I naturally find the emergence of early scenes like Chicago house and Detroit techno pretty interesting, but I can't imagine them being particularly interesting to other people in a broad sense.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.