[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine all the cool shit that happened in unrecorded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Can you imagine all the cool shit that happened in unrecorded pre history. All the battles fought with sticks and stones, the grate tribe leaders that we will never know about.
>>
I more interested in that awkward 10,000 year period when agricultural was gradually spreading.

Imagine being a hunter gatherer family stumbling upon an early agricultural settlement. The people there sit on their ass and farm while you're eating whatever you can kill. The chieftain greets you and you get the general idea that he will accept if you accept farm work. What do? Accept his offer or kill him eat all of his lifestock rape his daughters and then go back to hunting and gathering once the food runs out?
>>
>>1894097
>The chieftain greets you and you get the general idea that he will accept if you accept farm work
more probably he will either beat the shit out of your ass and enslave you or beat the shit out of your ass and slice your throat. farmers tend to be really protective about their property.
>>
I always try and fail to imagine how spooky it was for the first homo sapiens to exist. So you've got this hyperfunctional brain but no knowledge to justify it. You don't know fuck about the world yet you keep questioning it. They didn't know anything about the elements, human anatomy, why solid things are solid and liquid is liquid, they couldn't understand what is light, coldness, heat, to them fire was likely some tamed demon, they couldn't explain why day changes to night, they didn't know what is disease, and probably killed their sickly out of some superstition. All the gorillion things modern 5 year olds take for granted
>>
>>1894097
Ask the Israelites
>>
>>1894143
At least they had an unimaginable way to sense the world and understood stuff much better than most people today, like love, friendship and happiness.

> ywn escape your individualistic amd materialitic nature
>>
my favorite thing to imagine are different homonids interacting with each other, and early migration waves spreading out and discovering immense megafauna before it was hunted into extinction/selected out of largeness. north america was covered in all kinds of crazy ass shit when the only people there were sparse australasians, it wasn't until the cro-magnon descendents hit that it all started to disappear.

madagascar was first settled by people form borneo, which is insane to me.

also, I like imagining that somewhere, someone was killed by a meteorite in front of witnesses, at some point. that probably sparked some oral tradition that lasted a while.
>>
>>1894143
Why is it taking so long for HBO to make a series following a clan of hunter gatherers in Europe during the ice age?

Whyyyyyyyy
>>
>>1894189
Imagine what North african hunter gatherers thought when they saw niggers for the first time.
>>
Just stepping in to tell you this movie exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4k5iB7S9I
>>
File: Caveman_Movie_Poster.jpg (95KB, 516x755px) Image search: [Google]
Caveman_Movie_Poster.jpg
95KB, 516x755px
>>1894261
Also this.

>DUDE PREHISTORY LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWKkH8uXUQ
>>
>>1894261
I've watched it multiple times. It's great.

Now imagine how cool it would be if HBO did a multiple season take on it.
>>
>>1894143
>hyperfunctional brain
I think their brains became more complex over time
>>
>>1894719
you would be sort of correct
>>
>>1894261

> be me, 11 years old
> get left home alone for the day by my parents for the first time
> put a VHS tape in the player
> it's Quest For Fire
> spend all afternoon watching a 19 year old Rae Dawn Chong running around buckassed nude with a caveman fucking the bejesus out of her every other scene
> 30 years later, I still have a fetish for fucking my wife in the woods
>>
File: george_victorious6.jpg (50KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
george_victorious6.jpg
50KB, 400x489px
7000 years there was the great Slavic victory over ancient China how dare you to forget this
>>
>>1894097
You forgot nomadic pastoralists.
Btw, when were metal weapons first used? That must have been some wizard shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.