[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still thinking that it can be a protestant-catholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: luther1.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
luther1.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
>2016
>still thinking that it can be a protestant-catholic reconciliation

Sorry, that won't happen at all.. And Obama I won't do it.

True, Obama I, our dear current pope is popular, because of...reasons. One reason is that he hasn't the same hardon for homophobia as his predecessors Carl the Cuck II (with his gf Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu) and Palpatine XVI.

But it's the same old, same old being always perfect, being in a constant mode of crisis since Garibaldi brought an end to the Papal States and so on. Who the fuck wants to have anything to do with them?
>>
File: comparison-chart1.jpg (71KB, 538x499px) Image search: [Google]
comparison-chart1.jpg
71KB, 538x499px
>>1892266
>tfw dub of dubs confirm

Here's an interesting little chart. As you can see, the differences are too great to disregard. If you're not a catholic.

Because the catholics are masters of hand-waving away hard issues. No wonder why catholic countries such as the Failipines, Failzil, Failgentina, Failxico and Failatemala are lagging behind in STEM*. They are such failures that if it wasn't for failslam, they had to invent it in order to feel better.

Catholicism is like a long wet fart of darkness and silence, all it takes is a little light or a little sound or a little opening of a window in order to ruin it all.

*) Male STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), not female STEM (Selfies, Twittering, Eating and Man-hating).
>>
File: protestant theology in action.jpg (433KB, 1440x792px) Image search: [Google]
protestant theology in action.jpg
433KB, 1440x792px
>>1892266
>>1892271
>many hours since OP
>tfw papists are still buttblasted

Wanna blast your butts a bit more?

Read R. Scott Bakkers books? There's three magic systems there: Gnosis, Anagogic and
Pshûke.

>Skill in the Gnosis relies on intellect and purity of meaning, while the Anagogis relies on creative metaphors and the Psûkhe relies on raw emotion. Gnostic sorcery usually takes the form of geometric shapes.

Pshûke can be disregarded because it's so weak. So does Gnosis and Anagogic reminds you of anything? Intellect and purity of meaning vs creative metaphors.
>>
>>1893869
>Papists

Guaranteed they're Jews.
>>
File: jews and papists.jpg (26KB, 624x294px) Image search: [Google]
jews and papists.jpg
26KB, 624x294px
>>1893908
>>
>>1893915
Damn Martin. Exposing kikery just wasn't enough for you.
>>
>>1893908
>>1893915
>>1893926
That must be revised. Jews have more in common with lutherans than jews and papists have. Jews have a cultural impetus to read. Papists just wuw the illiterate commoners.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.