[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/, I'm rather under the influence at the moment. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

/his/, I'm rather under the influence at the moment. Can anyone here tell me the history of the Devil's lettuce???
Pic unrelated
>>
>>1891762
Indians smoked it since the stone ages, then the white man found out about it and ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>1891762
DUDE
>>
Did anyone else manage to see my /v/ and /b/ shitposts?
>>
>grows as a weed in India, you can literally go on a hike in the mountains and grab as much as you want even today
>used by the Scythians in rituals according to Greek sources, they'd burn a pile of it and throw a tent over themselves to create a hotbox
>spread throughout the West thanks to Arab and Ottoman trade, famously used by the Assassins

Note that it may have been popular even before Ottoman trade, as evidence has been found in ancient Egyptian burial sites. There were even cannabis traces found in Shakespeare's garden.

Marijuana was never actually criminalized in the US before the 1900s, with the first restrictions on its sale being in DC in 1906. By the 1920s there was some League of Nations bullshit happening that resulted in the formation of our modern anti-drug laws.

Despite popular belief, George Washington grew hemp because America (as England's only colony) was required to export various types of fibers. Hemp was a popular choice for rope and fabric, but there's no evidence of medicinal or recreational marijuana smoking in America until over a hundred years later.
>>
>>1891762
>I'm rather under the influence at the moment.
>but somehow I can still see what I'm typing
Right.
>>
File: Al_Andalus_-_2.png (9KB, 670x497px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Andalus_-_2.png
9KB, 670x497px
Andalusia is a pretty cool guy, eh smokes hash and doesn't afraid of Christians.
>>
>>1893364
Weed doesn't really impair your ability to type unless you're smoking obscene quantities.
>>
>>1893354
>there's no evidence of medicinal or recreational marijuana smoking in America until over a hundred years later
Yeah, they grew it for hemp, but wasn't T Jeff notorious for ripping fat bowls on his porch? I could have sworn he has been quoted as saying 'nothing is quite so relaxing as watching a sunset from my porch and smoking a pipe of hemp'
>>
>>1893364
I'm fucked up on weed and heroin and I've been awake for over 24 hours doing a lot of those drugs along with meth and even I can type reasonably well.
>>
>>1893354
This is what I wanted, thank you.
>>
>>1893364

I've been pretty fucked up and I can usually type relatively well.
>>
>>1893364
OP here, I was shitposting on multiple boards yesterday and I manged to type fine.
>>
>>1893484
I like your style, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.