[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's With Africa's obsession with para troopers ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: blackbag.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
blackbag.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
What's With Africa's obsession with para troopers ? can anyone explain this to me ?
>>
File: Second Congo War.jpg (1MB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
Second Congo War.jpg
1MB, 1280x4079px
>>1889396
Long story short, they're an elite unit that's very cheap to set up and maintain.
>>
>>1889396
It's a massive continent with no/little/terrible infrastructure, what do you think?
>>
>>1889493
shhh
>>
>>1889402
0/10 can read that shit
>>
>>1890199
How can you be on a history board when you can't even read a picture that the entire consent fits into like a 15-20 at most pages?

Wait it's /his/ scratch that out the bar is lowered on this meme of a board.
>>
>>1889396
High mobility even when you're dealing with the worst infrastructure in the world. Terrible at dealing with armor, unless it's badly outdated. Useless against nations with good air forces.

Africa has some of the worst in the world, and what armored formations africans nations field tend to be horribly outdated MBTS mixes with lighter AFVS that are vulnerable to man-portable AT. Nobody has a serious airforce.

Africa is uniquely suited to the use of air-mobile forces and will remain so for quite some time.
>>
>>1889402
nice save

is there a forum somewhere full of nerds jacking off over obscure conflicts in the undeveloped world?
>>
>>1890381
Yes. /his/ and /k/.
>>
>>1890199
kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.