[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to muslims and muslim culture? Muslim leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Saladin.jpg (232KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
Saladin.jpg
232KB, 400x487px
What happened to muslims and muslim culture?
Muslim leaders went from being some of the most powerful and noble people of their times to snivelling cowards who would rather hide than fight their own battles.
Saladin and Richard were friends after the crusades, and Saladin said there were none more honourable than him, and Richard said he was the kindest and most brilliant mind in the muslim army. They put their differances aside, and had something akin to a friendship, sending gifts to eachother after the war. He granted mercy to christian citizens in Jerusalem, and was a wise and benevolent leader, improving the lives of his citizens greatly and helping restore relations between christians and muslims after the war.
And then people like Malcolm X and Binladen come into the fray, demanding race wars and religious wars alike. Complete wastes of skin who did little to help improve the muslim image, and damaged it near the point of no repair.
I'm christian, and I pray someone like Saladin comes along once again. I feel horrible for people living in muslim countries, living under such tyranical dictators and sub-humans.
>>
>>1889102
>I'm christian

Nope you're a cuck not a christian

Any serious christian pray for the destruction and islam and the islamic world.
>>
>>1889117
>and islam
of islam

FTFM
>>
>>1889117
Sure.
>>
File: 1477175630685.png (406KB, 623x748px) Image search: [Google]
1477175630685.png
406KB, 623x748px
>>1889117
Nah thats only crusader LARPers
>>
File: Hulagu_Khan.jpg (392KB, 830x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Hulagu_Khan.jpg
392KB, 830x1241px
hello
>>
>>1889102
It's not anything particular to the Middle East, just the usual nonsense that occurs whenever a faction doesn't understand how a system works and instead wants to break and replace it with something that benefits them.

That's basically the history of the region for the past 1000 years.

Also, Malcolm X got better, but was killed for it.
>>
>>1889102
>decentralization of Muslim world
>collapse of traditional caliphates
>Mongols and Crusaders
>Rise of S*udi Arabia and Wahhabism

That's pretty much it
>>
>>1889102

I think muslims have become dumber because of centuries of cousin marriage, and to a lesser degree, polygamy.
>>
>>1889102
Because he was Kurdish. And not some inbred arab shit skin retard.
>>
File: Then and now.jpg (71KB, 650x418px) Image search: [Google]
Then and now.jpg
71KB, 650x418px
>>1889102
>What happened to muslims and muslim culture?
They got caught in the cold war. Then Jews. Then oil. Then neo-cold war again, after Putin decided that the Bachar couldn't go away.

Almost every country in the planet is partly responsible for the general radicalisation of Muslims.

ISIS, Al-Queda is basically a Muslim /pol/, except that in face of the terror of having some refugees coming to their country, they had real and existential threats to their lives, cultures and safety.

Some of them received a revelation. ISIS believes we are at the edge of apocalypse. It is a literal death cult.

As for the rest of the Arabic World Muslims, they basically followed the same path, only less extreme.
Muslims already in the West/newcomers & refugees either integrate into their home country (like those gay imam who marry lesbians http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html), modifying their faith into the new world, or try to form communities, receive/spread reject and hate and become shitheads.

Basically it's called history.
>>
>>1889157
>le mongol meme
The muslims were killing eachother way before they came around in pointless battles.
The Abbasids single handedly ruined everything te Umaads had built up by licking persian ass and allowing shia muslims power after they helped them with the revolt.
The entire thing broke off into meme khalifats and emirates not even 150 years into their rule.
>>
>>1890214
OP talked about Saladin, which is in the 12th century at least. Way after the split.
>>
>>1890234
Yeah, just realized it.

It just triggers my autism when people blame the mongols for everything wrong with islam when in reality is that they ruined themselves way before that with Turks taking over most of their territories in the 11th century cause of their fragmentation and infighting.
Guess today wasn't the case.
>>
>>1889102
Ran outta Greek stuff to copy
>>
>>1890214
>deterioration of a powerful state makes them abunch of inbreds
Oh, wait that happened where else?
>what is HRE
>what is charlemagne's empire
>what are the chinese warring states
>what is the mongol empire
>what is this faggot talking about
>>
>>1890214
Yeah, but the difference there was all these infighting breakaway states were still impressive societies with lots of economic activity and intellectual and material output. The wars to subjugate the Hamdanids and Tulunids didn't end up devastating Syria and Egypt the way the Mongol conquests practically depopulated Khorasan. Like, the Taifas of Spain for all their petty squabbles are still considered really cultured and advanced, but the various tribal states that followed the breakup of the Ilkhanate don't really measure up the same way.

It's a meme, but a meme for a good reason.
>>
>>1890326
>deterioration of a powerful state makes them abunch of inbreds
I never claimed they were inbreds you dumb sperg.
But to put the soul blame on mongols for their downfall is retarded.
>>1890328
This on the other hand was a good response and argument I agree on.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.