[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiber ius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_24186-8754774_orig419958181.jpg (41KB, 335x521px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24186-8754774_orig419958181.jpg
41KB, 335x521px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

>Celsus' work was lost, but in Origen's account of it Jesus was depicted as the result of an affair between his mother Mary and a Roman soldier. He said she was "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Panthera".[1] Tiberius Pantera could have been serving in the region at the time of Jesus's conception.[1] Both the ancient Talmud and medieval Jewish writings and sayings reinforced this notion, referring to Jesus as "Yeshu ben Pantera" (Jesus, son of Pantera).

Are the rumors true?
>>
/his/ on suicide watch
>>
No, clearly all evidence points to a virgin birth.
>>
>>1887147
What evidence?
>>
>>1887147

>christcucks actually believe this
>they also believe that 4 different versions of a story count as 'eyewitness accounts'

Honestly, why is christfaggotry even a thing at this point? None of you christcucks have anything intellectually interesting to say anymore, nor do any of you fuckers even live according to its principles. None of you people have ever helped the homeless, none of you have ever fed the hungry, and none of you will ever see a soup kitchen from the inside. Where are the Schweitzers? Where are the Kierkegaards? I guess they've all died out and were replaced by a bunch of autistic hypocrites that no one likes, and whose 'thoughts' are doomed to fade into obscurity. How sad
>>
>>1887107
If this were Jesus would suddenly be a lot more metal. And southerners might even like him more.

t. cowboy from hell
>>
>>1887107
There are 4 sources with Jesus' genealogy. Celsus and the Talmud say Jesus had a Roman father, while the Gospel of Matthew and Luke give two genealogies; and they cut off at David's sons, Solomon to Joseph, the other David's son Nathan to Joseph.

> The Jerusalem Talmud indicates that Mary was the daughter of Heli (Haggigah, Book 77, 4). Joseph was the son-in-law of Heli.

Joseph's father's name is Jacob, and in Luke, Heli is the "supposed" father of Joseph, but Heli is Mary's father according to the Talmud, so this difference isn't invalid at all.
>>
>>1887209
I don't know if that was actually a Christian who posted but a troll trying to make it look bad; or a sincere Christian who only needs a few words to tell you it is possible to research even deeper
>>
>>1887326
Basically, from David's son Solomon to Joseph, and David's son Nathan to Mary.

Even with Celsus and the Talmud's refute saying that Mary was with someone else, it does not discredit her existence, nor does it discredit Jesus' existence either; they recognize them as actual people
>>
>>1887107
Only the Mormons get it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>1887350
I guess that's five sources ahaha

>>1887326
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.