[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pity is praised as the virtue of prostitutes. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Pity is praised as the virtue of prostitutes.

Why was he so fucking edgy?
>>
He didn't despise the weak - just the institutionalised forms that served to reproduce their servitude.

He didn't laugh gleefully as the wolf tore into the sheep - he raged at the shepherd who'd bred them to be sitting ducks
>>
>>1884883
Good post.
>>
>>1884883
Not bad, my anon friend

Not bad
>>
>>1884883
I agree!
>>
File: quality-post-assured.jpg (26KB, 540x226px) Image search: [Google]
quality-post-assured.jpg
26KB, 540x226px
>>1884883
>>
>>1884784
He misunderstood Stirner, and assumed that sentimentality is a spook that must be eradicated.
>>
>don't sit around crying about it like a pussy

>rage at the fuckers who caused it

FUCK YEAH FREDDY
>>
he was a grumpy german dickhead
>>
>>1889921
lol cunt
>>
>>1884784

Because as he said himself he was dynamite
>>
>>1884883
If you let another be your shepherd, you were already a sheep
>>
>>1884784
An aristocratic, educated life with a preacher father that died while he was young. The death of his father places him in a position of powerlessness. His father preached the faith of the most powerful. He sees the powerful (God) as in fact, not powerful and nurturing of the powerless (him/his father).
He applies this perspective with a broad brush to society when it is simply his after the fact rationalizations for the immense powerlessness he felt at a young age.
>>
>>1884784
I'd personally distinguish between pity and sympathy or empathy. The former is more condescending in its undertones, like the feeling you get looking at starving Africans on TV where you kinda feel guilty but don't really give enough of a fuck to do anything because they're more of an unpleasant fact in your mind than anything else. I'm not saying Nietzsche advocated philanthropy but he wasn't against the kind of genuine, passionate love or caring that people have for friends and family... he just despised the docility that figures like Jesus encourage.
>>
>>1884883

and yet Nature needs both wolves and sheeps. The second ones to keep the belly of wolves full.
>>
No, he's just trying to motivate himself as the natural stimuli from life are not from god and there is no meaning. He's his own mental conditioner and therefore a superman. He uses any shitty 19 century social science as an excuse
>>
>>1891820
>nature needs
Excuse me, what? The only reason nature "needs" anything in this simple analogy is because the sheep are too stupid to stop eating all the grass and whatever else sheep eat, and need their numbers reduced by predators.

Humans are far more compllicated then sheep. Our predators are everywhere, and they are no where, sometimes we are the only ones who are a danger to ourselves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.