[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what kind of flag you want senpai >just give me the good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: what happened.png (447KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
what happened.png
447KB, 2000x1325px
>what kind of flag you want senpai
>just give me the good ol' tricolor
>>
>>1883790
eagles are overrated
>>
What's the problem?
>>
File: Flag_of_Leinster.svg.png (215KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Leinster.svg.png
215KB, 2000x1000px
>>1883790
>we could've had this
Keeps me awake at night, it really does
>>
Easier to recognize colours than a fuckload of emblems.

And flags now are the product of millions of shitty little dukedoms and their like who all had their own flags so coming to a middle-ground using only colour was a logical conclusion
>>
>>1883790
Nationalism truly has shit taste.
>>
>>1883790
>prefering glorified cuckstamps over flags representing land and people
>>
>>1884029
>over flags representing land and people
Yeah, all those bloody revolutions and forcible unifications of people sure are representative.
>>
>>1883804

>the nation of Guinness
>>
>>1884051
What?
>>
>>1884038

>waaah ppl died );
>>
They're alot more aesthetic than shitty tricolours that's for sure. You can have flags representative of the land and people AND also be nice looking. For me the only colours that look decent on a tricolour are blue, red and white.
>>
>>1883790
I blame France for being relevant and having people copy them
>>
>>1884057
>t.Boris
>>
>>1884072
I think the Russian, French and Dutch flags look great yes.
>>
>>1884051
kek
>>1884054
guinnesses symbol is the harp
>>
>>1883804
>a fucking harp
>>
>>1884091
Well yes, the symbol of Ireland is the harp
Shite joke
>>
>>1883790
Still better when 90% of European flags had either an eagle or a lion on it. Coats of arms still look very much alike and hard to tell apart by the average Joe (compare the CoA of Russia and Serbia for example).

Also, putting a coat of arms on a flag is ridiculous. They go on shields or on paper (like passports), flags are supposed to be the simple representation of the CoA. In the high middle ages they had the same pattern on the flag as on the shield, they didn't put the shield itself on the flag (pic related).
>>
File: 1476113047211.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1476113047211.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>1883790
Holy shit, those flags on the left look amazing.
>>
>>1883790
>right
flags with coa on them
>left
just colours

do you think that in the past every single flag of russia for example had the eagle on it? most flags were also just colours
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.