[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /his/, post historical figures who have had their spectacular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3105.jpg (26KB, 299x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3105.jpg
26KB, 299x328px
Alright /his/, post historical figures who have had their spectacular achievements covered up by the powers behind the throne.

Starting with Kingfish, casuals remember him as a dictator because he had the balls to stand up to big money and it's imperialism.

Has the common man ever had a better ally?
>Hitler posters need not apply
>>
File: N.Tesla.jpg (1MB, 2563x3348px) Image search: [Google]
N.Tesla.jpg
1MB, 2563x3348px
>>1882193
Well, Nikola Tesla made alternative current but was overshadowed by Thomas Edison and his shitty direct current.

Does that count?
>>
File: France-Albert_René,_June_2014.jpg (13KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
France-Albert_René,_June_2014.jpg
13KB, 220x276px
>>1882193
>>
>>1882193
>>
File: 1477438776278s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1477438776278s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>1882193
Ted Cruz single handedly saved the constitution
>>
>>1882328
If it's post '92 it's not History you fool
>>
>>1882354
He used a time machine dingus
>>
File: cruz.jpg (6KB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
6KB, 208x156px
>>1882328
>>
File: stalin_poster.jpg (169KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_poster.jpg
169KB, 500x342px
>>
>>1882514
Yugoslav Wars are current events.
>>
>>1882193
You don't actually believe this.
>>1882245
Nixon at least had some great achievements had have been decisively overlooked because of a generation that grew up on Hunter S. Thompson and muh Watergate. He introduced the EPA, health and safety laws and was the only US President to pull their head out of their ass and realise the way they were fighting the Vietnam War was only fucking themselves and the Viets over.

Kingfisher was a corrupt fraud and a Hitler wannabe.

>>1882514
History ended in 2000 at least and September 11 at the latest.
>>
>>1883105
Please give me at least three ways Long was a Hitler wannabe.

Long denounced imperialism, denounced race politics in all it's forms and modernized treatment of the mentally ill in Louisiana.

Thats almost the antithesis of Hitler.

Not to mention Kingfish
1) modernized the LA. transport system
2) Ended the dominance of the "Old Regular" Machine which was hilariously corrupt.
3) Increased literacy in a state that had next to zero
4) Was a legal genius, according to Taft
5) Promoted Gun rights
6) Made LSU one of the best schools in the South, if not the USA.

Kaisereich is alternate History man. We live in reality.
>>
>>1883105
>>1883543
Was he an anti-semite though? We know he wasn't racist towards blacks (he had many black supporters, was against segregation and told the KKK to fuck off) but he did gave Gerald L.K. Smith his career and allied with Charles Coughlin, both notorious anti-semites.
>>
>>1882236
Isn't he loved over there? He turned the country into a developed nation from the shithole it was before.
>>
>>1883570
Who do you think the power behind the throne is?
Of course he opposed the power behind the throne.
>>
>>1883570
>Was he an anti-semite though?
No.
>>
>>1883570
I can't find any evidence that he allied with these men because the were anti-semites.

I can't find any evidence that Long was an anti-semite.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.