[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the point of revisionist history What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1442212777706.jpg (258KB, 1234x857px) Image search: [Google]
1442212777706.jpg
258KB, 1234x857px
I don't understand the point of revisionist history

What does it matter?

What does it matter if the holocaust didn't happen, you can't uncreate the state of Israel.

What does it matter if the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't fully justified, you can't unbomb Japan.

What's the point?
>>
NoThInG MaTtErS DUUUUDE WHOAA
>>
>What does it matter if the holocaust didn't happen, you can't uncreate the state of Israel.
you can uncreate the holocaust, and then after israel is gone, someone else can uncreate it.

>What does it matter if the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't fully justified, you can't unbomb Japan.
after sufficient time passes, a historian may be able to unbomb it.

what's the point of unrevised history?
>>
>>1881986
>why does it matter that we don't write down the actual truth so in one thousand years people in the future can actually know wtf happened

Are you a retard?
>>
>>1881986
Where was that pic taken? Looks comfy.
>>
>>1881986
>What does it matter if the holocaust didn't happen, you can't uncreate the state of Israel.

they do this as a way to shill nazism and try and clean up its image
>>
>>1882150
To be fair though, reality seems to be doing all it can to prove them right.
>>
>>1882175

t. stormfag
>>
>>1881986
>was x white

>was x (before 1800) communist

>x did nothing wrong

Literally the most asinine questions, only actual retards ask such nonsensical stuff
>>
Are you fucking seriously asking what the point of the truth is?

Go fucking kill yourself right the fuck now.
>>
>>1882201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nc88_ZEfxg

>"the truth"
>>
>>1881986
it´s an useful tool to get a broader picture using accurate historical sources
>>
>>1881986
>What's the point?
You can undermine the legitimacy of Israel's existence, thus justifying future Palestinian attacks or whatnot
>>
>>1882076

There is literally, LITERALLY no thousand-year-old historical "fact" today that, if it were revealed the opposite were in fact "true", would change the world we currently live in.
>>
>>1882266
Are you implying that if Jesus was revealed to be nothing more than a donkey, Christians today would begin playing mental gymnastics in order to keep the religion going at any costs?
>>
>>1882293

It's been revealed many times already that there's no historical basis for Christianity
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.