[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people such as Italians, Jews, Arabs, Slavs, South Americans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1475992944209.jpg (950KB, 1600x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1475992944209.jpg
950KB, 1600x1157px
Why do people such as Italians, Jews, Arabs, Slavs, South Americans, etc form criminal organizations and businesses based on their family and ethnic background but northern European white people do not?

Why do Northern Europeans have such a rugged individualist attitude towards life and are so separate from their family and ethnic background compared to other peoples?
>>
>>1878845

Because they worship the Jew.
>>
>>1878845
>What are firms and milieus
Yeah nah, you're just an ignorant little shit.
>>
>>1878862
Does this apply for any other profession apart from Dentists, accountants and Lawyers?
>>
>>1878845
transition from clans to nuclear families, if there is even such phenomenom as you described

>Italians
Mafia has a long tradition, since the citrus trade in Sicily
>Jews
Never heard of it, but pls don't start an avalanche of zhidposting
>Arabs
Never heard of it either
>Slavs
You've meant Russians (and some Balkanslavs)? It most likely comes from the power vacuum created by the Collapse of USSR.
>South Americans
Drug cartels?
>>
>>1878845

>implying northern European organised crime isn't even more subdivided based on what city you're from
>implying that with cities with more than one it's not even more subdivided into which football team someone supports
>>
The Irish?
>>
>>1878987
>implying England is northern
>>
>>1878994

>implying that is only the case in England
>>
>>1878988

came here to post this. last time i checked they were norther european white people.
>>
Are you talking about USA?
Italians were treated like shit, so were Slavs. Still only a very small percentage of these groups are involved with organized crime.
In countries where inequality is lesser and income, education, law enforcement and administration are good there is little incentive to do crime.
But even in Sweden majority of criminals are obviously ethnic Swedes.
>>
>>1879003
>IMplying it's not only the case in the UK
>>
>>1879010
>the majority of criminals are 'ethnic Swedes'
With Somalian ancestry I'm sure, just like the 'Tan Germans' who stab people
>>
>>1878845
Because Protestant cuckianity.
>>
>>1878845
northern european mafia ran entire nations, even the Russian Tsar was a german

the WASP mafia ran the world

governments/kingdoms are all official, legitimatized mafias

ethnic mafias do not submit to the dominant power structure, but exist as a separate power structure within in pursuit of profit and power
>>
>>1878845
The Italians and Southern Americans are descended from Romans.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.