[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did nobody ever think after the 1908 Telegraph interview that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 194x145px
Did nobody ever think after the 1908 Telegraph interview that they should maybe do something to get rid of this massive embarrassing idiot of a king before he does something else incredibly stupid?
>>
>>1878733
this is what I wondered too

I mean, he even had Bismarck fired, and everybody loved Bismarck.
>>
>>1878733
Preußen meutern nicht.
>>
>autistic retard manages to piss off 4 great powers in one interview
His reign was pure comedy gold
>>
File: wwdfs.png (610KB, 995x701px) Image search: [Google]
wwdfs.png
610KB, 995x701px
>>
>>1878733
It wasn't an interview, it was a compilation of several private conversations with some English colonel that were later published by the Telegraph. The publication was authorized by an employee of the German foreign office, not by Willy or higher members of the government.
>>
>>1879860
Kek
>>
>>1878923
They hated him when he was chancellor, they started to love him after he was kicked out of the government. But he was the better leader in every way
>>
>>1881069
>tfw political cartoons were right for once about sailing without the helmsman
>>
>>1881069
You dont know a good thing till its gone
>>
>>1878733
>From the outset, the half-German side of him was at war with the half-English side. He was wildly jealous of the British, wanting to be British, wanting to be better at being British than the British were, while at the same time hating them and resenting them because he never could be fully accepted by them.[19]

Was he the elliott rogers of his time?
>>
>>1878733
>The Daily Telegraph crisis deeply wounded Wilhelm's previously unimpaired self-confidence, and he soon suffered a severe bout of depression from which he never fully recovered
>depression from which he never fully recovered

feelsbadman
>>
>>1879838
>what kinda war you want senpai
>>
>>1879838
>autistic retard

>Daily life at Huize Doorn revolved around the Kaiser. In the early years of his stay he devoted a lot of time to one of his hobbies: wood chopping. It is estimated that a total of no less than 40.000 trees were chopped down. As a result of this many parts of the estate are without trees due to his almost daily wood

>40,000 trees.
>>
All of Wilhelm's important decisions were supported by high-ranking men around him in the government, foreign office and general staff. It wasn't only le stupid willy ruining everything
>>
>>1878733
>>there were serious calls for his abdication
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.