[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>locked in constant conflict it's entire existence >independence/sovereignty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>locked in constant conflict it's entire existence
>independence/sovereignty
>adopts and adapts different cultures
>economy based around supplementing war machine
>loves to fight
>the best at it (in open conflict)
Tell me again why America isn't basically Mandalore

inb4 rice/poppy farmers armed with rifles meme
>>
>the best at it

Oh no. Maybe in terms of sheer resources but the Germans were never defeated on equal terms.

>constant conflict

Oh no.
>>
>>1878586
It sounds like you're describing France more than America, bro.
>>
Mandalore actually won wars. They didn't just invade and destabilize whatever foreign country that tried to implement an alternative to the international central banking system.
>>
>>1878586

The closest match to that would be Afghanistan.
>>
>>1878597
>equal terms
>this much of a krautaboo
>lost so hard they never made another military action unless made to by their US/NATO masters
>>
>>1878601
Obviously certain liberties were taken because reality was not envisioned by LucasArts
>>
>>1878599
honorary Anglos for valor and imperial ambition
>>
>>1878586
>independence and sovereignty
>>
>>1878597

>it's a wheraboo crying that the Allies didn't just run at the Germans in a straight line and get slaughtered epspisode
>>
>>1878586
Mandalorians are a warrior culture.

I'm afraid just having a bunch of your population be warriors just doesnt cut it.

Kids jacked up on call of duty isn't raising a warrior culture either.
>>
>>1878645

They did. Heurtgen Forest, the bocage, Monte cassino, anzio etc
>>
>>1878586
US is just the largest/wealthiest child of its imperial parent Britain, and inherited and administrates the parents empire along with its siblings, Canada, Australia and NZ
>>
>>1878597
>never defeated at equal terms
Neither was anyone, since equal terms don't exist you queer.
>>
>>1879232

The Germans won lots of times on outnumbered terms
>>
>>1879236
So did the Americans.
>>
> warriors
> they only fight 3rd world countries.
> they empowered kebab financing the taliban and radical islam

Thr true enemy of europe, who unleashed the kebab onto them

Now the ruskies are the only hope against shitskins
>>
>>1879236
And your most elite group of knights got BTFO by Russians and then again by the Poles/Lithuanians
>>
>>1878586
Mandalorians fight for the thrill of combat
Americans fight for gold and oil

You guys are basically the Old Republic in its final days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.