[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has there been any case in history of a sucesfull feminine society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1458865374260.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458865374260.png
39KB, 321x322px
has there been any case in history of a sucesfull feminine society?

Why I can't remember any civilization being run by women in history?
>>
I don't think there have been any 'feminine' societies just like there haven't been any 'masculine' societies, as humans are both male and female. Our understanding of 'masculine' civilizations like perhaps the militaristic Roman Empire and Alexander's Empire is mostly because the history of them was recorded and written largely by men, with a relatively forgotten female history.
Though I guess you could argue some more modern civilizations like the Nazis and Fascist Italy were overtly 'masculine' societies, as that was part of fascism. Hell, the Legionnaires in Romania pretty much shamed the males of the age by calling them the 1930s equivalent of nu-males.

You maybe can't remember civilizations being run by women because you don't know much history. There's plenty of examples; Boudica, Catherine the Great, Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Wu Zeitan, plenty more
>>
>>1878481
>You maybe can't remember civilizations being run by women
Civilizations built by men
>>
>>1878485
Dido founded Carthage, no?
>>
>>1878481
I don't mean having a queen.

I meant women having the social power, like today feminism.
>>
>>1878467

Well there were some genocentric tribes in Europe around the time that Christianity spread in this area, but you have to understand, that only because you prefer a "peaceful" lifestyle, your adversaries don't. Hence why they were either wiped out or had to change their tribe, to defend/invade other tribes.
>>
>>1878481
I think he ment societies/cultures where women are commonly percieved as heads of a unit, and running things/taking responsibility.
>>
>>1878488
No she wrote pop songs in the early 2000s.
>>
>>1878467
>Why I can't remember any civilization being run by women in history?

This isn't a grammatical correct sentence, is it? The sentence structure is al bungled up.
>>
File: Minoan_procession_fresco_crete.jpg (32KB, 600x229px) Image search: [Google]
Minoan_procession_fresco_crete.jpg
32KB, 600x229px
>>1878467
Minoans, Etruscans and Egyptians were doing fine
>>
>>1878481
>>1878488
>I played Civ 5 and I am good at History
>>
Dahomey Amazons
>>
>>1879100
The Dahomey amazons were the royal guard of the Dahomey king.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.