[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered antisemitic to deny the holocaust? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Holocaust Denial.gif (45KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust Denial.gif
45KB, 400x292px
Why is it considered antisemitic to deny the holocaust?

How do you get ''I hate jews'' from ''the official historical narrative is not correct''?
>>
Because there is such overwhelming evidence that you can't make a logical case for Holocaust denial, so the only reason you could believe it was if you were immersed in misinformation or sought that misinformation out yourself, ignoring better sources because of predispositions I.e. hating jews
>>
>>1877590
Absolutely contemplated.
>>
>>1877569
>Why is it considered antisemitic to deny the holocaust?
>How do you get ''I hate jews'' from ''the official historical narrative is not correct''?

Denying the holocaust and questioning the historical narrative of the holocaust are not the same thing.

I believe the holocaust happened because there is a ton of evidence and eye-witness accounts, though I also believe the Jews have widely inflated the actual numbers of dead for political reasons.

If course, openly stating either is considered "anti-Semitic"...
>>
>>1877569
it's not, however most holocaust deniers are also antisemites and base their holocaust denial on their antisemetic beliefs of worldwide jewish conspiracy. I've heard of a french holocaust denier who wasn't antisemetic but thought it was propaganda because of war atrocity propaganda during wwi, but i can't remember his name
>>
You know what this board really needed? Another thread about Holocaust denial.
>>
>>1877606

Do you mean Pressac? He sounds right, but he also recanted on his holocaust denial stance after doing a load of research into Auschwitz, so he wouldn't quite fit.
>>
>>1877569
that scientist on the step ladder is 100% gary larson
>>
>>1877607
I know right? This board doesn't have nearly enough of those. While we're at it, how about another thread about Hitler, another three or so about which sect of Christianity is the best, two more >H>R>E threads, and just for spice, a young earth creationist thread. Oh, how could I forget we also need some more "was ancient Egypt black?" threads.
>>
>>1877650
not Pressac, though he was pretty interesting. I remember he was deported from France during the end of the war and worked in one of the underground forced labor camps in Germany
>>
Because antisemitism is the explicit motive for so many holocaust deniers that it's a completely safe and rational assumption that any particular holocaust denier is also an antisemitism.

I mean you can also defend pedophilia with being a pedo, but like, come on, somethings are just so obviously polarizing that you can't weigh in on the issue without totally belonging to a particular camp even if it isn't a necessity.
>>
>>1877673
>WOW I can't believe this 4chan board doesn't have a higher order of discourse
>>
>>1877686
More like "newfags have forgotten how to lurk moar and keep making the same fucking threads over and over again."
>>
>>1877692
more like "newfags have forgotten how to hide threads they don't want to see"
>>
>>1877696
Oh, honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal. I just felt like poking fun at the topics that tend to get rehashed endlessly here.
>>
>>1877700
I miss the old "was ancient china really like dynasty warriors portrays it?" Threads
I need to hear more people talk shit about guan yu and Zhuge Liang
>>
>>1877569

because everyone that denies the holocaust does so because they hate jews. Its take like 4 post until you get a "fuck off you fucking kike!" type of comment when you engage with these naziboos

also this
>>1877590
>>
>>1877602
>I also believe the Jews have widely inflated the actual numbers of dead
>Jews
Just stop. People like you are the worst.
>>
>>1877569
>the holocaust was only jews maymay
>"why do people think I'm antisemitic? I'm just innocently trying to sweep the mass murder of jews under the carpet on a website famous for overt antisemitism with the incredibly transparent motive of denying a famous even widely considered to morally discredit antisemitic ideology"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.