[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Meiji send some prince to marry her and form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x1136px
I think she actually proposed this if I remember correctly -- If she was prettier would have been more likely to consider it?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 350x350px
>>1874702
She wasn't that bad, I'd rate her completedomininanceofthePacificOceanWTFwereyouthinkingpassinguothisgoldenopportunity/10
>>
>Mixing the superior Nippon race with dirty polynesians
>>
>>1874746
Implying Nips aren't dirty Polynesions
>>
>>1874702
Would you marry that fucking gorilla?
>>
>>1874702
Japanese consider Chinese and Koreans below them. Let alone that ugly thing.
>>
What would that accomplish other than provoking the Americans?
>>
>>1875052
For complete dominance over the Pacific Ocean and lebensraum for my island people, yes. Yes I would.
>>
>>1874702
does everyone in hawaii look like Obama, because she certainly does
>>
File: myheritage.jpg (399KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
myheritage.jpg
399KB, 1600x960px
>>1874855
What the fuck did you just say? I'll take your gaijin head for my Takeda ancestors.
>>
>>1874702
Japan was in no shape to piss off US interests by doing something like that.
>>
>>1874855
nips are ethnically korean.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 320x262px
>>1875629
Oh hey, it's this mongrel attention whore again..
>>
>>1874702
Japan and the Kingdom of Hawaii were already close allies. The marriage was proposed with her niece, but never went through because the minor prince that they proposed to marry was actually already engaged. Yes, Pearl Harbor could have been Japanese soil.

>>1875873
The Kingdom of Hawaii was a sovereign nation before Americans overthrew it.
>>
>>1874720
I'd rate her THICC.

>>1875052
Low test.
>>
>>1875059
>be Japanese
>hate Koreans
>royal family is of Korean descent

The entire Japanese identity is like one big contradiction. They hate foreigners, yet their culture is a mish-mash of foreign culture. They hate Koreans, but they're literally from the Korean peninsula. They got nuked by America and are their bitch, but they love white people for fucking them over.
>>
>>1876983
It's like how Americans can hate Brits m8.
>>
A prince would have to be bisexual to marry that ugly woman.
>>
>>1876983
It's almost like Japanese are autistic assholes?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.