[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your effort and Allah's help create success. Have a ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: 03.jpg (105KB, 450x289px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
105KB, 450x289px
Your effort and Allah's help create success.

Have a calm heart and a postive attitude.

"I know it won't work but I'll try" is starting with a defeated attitude, you cannot begin with this mindset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMOvHNdBMoM

We forget, we love, we show love, other times we become very forgetful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JIGEDKSp4c

You might be bad at math, English, school, a bad student, but when it comes to your learning of Allah, may you be very successful.
>>
>>1871352
Allah is a shit-tier pagan cave sprite that Muhammad chose for his fake bozo religion, fuck off.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>1871352
Fuck Islam and all who sail in it.
>>
File: balkan pol kul.jpg (148KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
balkan pol kul.jpg
148KB, 800x820px
>>1871583
>>1871595
>>
>>1871611
roach with absolutely no life
>>
File: you have to go back.jpg (28KB, 335x339px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.jpg
28KB, 335x339px
>>1871616
>comes on a history board with /pol/-tier insults and says someone else doesn't have a life
It's easier to just ignore threads instead of sperging out like your average racist redneck, friend.
G-d forbid, actually doing research on the subject and coming up with counter-claims on why you feel this way about current subject.
>>
>>1871352
>Be illiterate camel trader
>Have a seizure in a cave
>Tell people it was a revelation from God since they will try and kill me for being demon possessed
>Now I'm committed to this lie, I go around and start telling people about my 'revelations' to save face
>Get BTFO by Jews, Christians, and even pagans in public debate
>Run away and raise a raiding party in the desert
>Make up a bunch of shit to inspire my followers (e.g. die for me and you get 100 virgins in heaven)
>Take this army to conquer all the major towns in Arabia
>Once I am king I begin to lay on more and more bullshit 'revelations' to see how far I can take it
>Tell them to hate Christians and Jews, kill people who leave my religion etc
>Tell my followers that God wants me to rape a 9 year old girl, and they actually buy it (kek)
>Die when I eat poisoned food
>As a final joke I tell my followers I am having a revelation about the food being poisoned as I am choking on it
>They still believe me
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1890x2046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1890x2046px
>>1871672
>this
there is only ONE mediator between God and man, and He is pic related
>>
Indeed, this Qur'an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.
>>
File: quran-quotes+(8).jpg (40KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
quran-quotes+(8).jpg
40KB, 500x750px
>>
File: 26-quran-quotes-araf-7-199.png (176KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
26-quran-quotes-araf-7-199.png
176KB, 1024x685px
>>
File: YHVH.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>1871703
El the Jealous might have a problem with that
>>
Al-lah

El-yon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.