[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism is a gateway philosophy of the worst kind. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: index.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Atheism is a gateway philosophy of the worst kind. It's bad, a clusterfuck of analytic autism that is never well thought out to any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive positivism and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may agree with it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the philosophy itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The Youtubers all trying their hardest to look cool, the sci-fi, fantasy, the whole katana faggotry and everything about the Atheist community fuels their escapist fantasies, while the "common sense"-tier dialectics, emphasis on positivism, and overall contrarianism of the doctrine make it fit just right with the drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Atheism is basically THE theological position to attract the most hated pseuds known to /his/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of it and everyone who agrees with it, and ensure that no atheist threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
I've been shitting on materialism and edgy atheists for months and months on this board. It un-fucking-believable what fedoras take for axioms while calling anything that flies over their heads woo woo.

I agree 110% anon
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 200x147px
>>1867313
Atheism is literally Autism: The Religion
>>
>>1867313
I wonder how many /his/torians recognize the original version of this pasta
>>
>>1867356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05i1QhCJRDw
>>
>>1867356
too many /his/ posters seem to have picked up bad posting habits from tumblr and reddit.
>>
>>1867356
i did but i didn't want to comment because i wanted to see how many people fell for it
>>
>>1867313
You did an excellent job of re-heating this pasta, anon.
>>
>>1867313
Atheism isn't a philosophy though.
>>
atheism is the easiest religion to troll
>>
If YHVH stepped into the room I would arrest him and put him on trial for crimes against Humanity. As Dawkins said, the most vile character in all of fiction.
>>
>>1867806
are you even trying, false flagger?
>>
>>1867328
>It un-fucking-believable what fedoras take for axioms while calling anything that flies over their heads woo woo.

Isn't that exactly what the die-hard theists do too though? Anything that goes against their literalist interpretation of the Bible is cockamamie bullshit
>>
>>1867806
>if God pulled a Bruce Almighty with Dawkins, he wouldn't have vaporized the Hebrews within the first century
>>
File: Werner Heisenberg.jpg (166KB, 1377x975px) Image search: [Google]
Werner Heisenberg.jpg
166KB, 1377x975px
>>
File: 1443417274568-1.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443417274568-1.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
>>
File: von Braun.png (656KB, 1134x800px) Image search: [Google]
von Braun.png
656KB, 1134x800px
>>
>le cherry pick quotes from cherry picked scientists meme :D

Embarrassing.
>>
>>1868293
>>1868406
>>1868409
>nazi logic
>>
>>1867313
>atheism
>philosophy

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1450912855635.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450912855635.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>1867313
Sage
>>
>>1868114

Shhh, don't point out their cognitive dissonance, it makes them angry and preachy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.