[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Babylon a byword for a corrupt and evil entity when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Babylon_MA_00819512_gjeg8c.jpg (320KB, 1440x834px) Image search: [Google]
Babylon_MA_00819512_gjeg8c.jpg
320KB, 1440x834px
Why is Babylon a byword for a corrupt and evil entity when the real Babylon was a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, vibrant metropolis where the arts and sciences blossomed and even slaves could reach high posts?
>>
>>1865058
It ultimately comes from jewish ideas. Babylon was not only one of the greatest enemies for the jewish peoples, but also the flagbearer of a completely different lifestyle and values. Hebrews were tribalistic hill pastoralists, Babylon was a massive cosmopolitan city in the craddle of agriculture. Despite being both semitic peoples (which makes them culturally related), hebrews and babylonians were morally and ideologically very different. See how Babylon is always evil and corrupt because in a moral way, branded as "degenerate".
>>
>>1865088
this

Also uprooting peoples is not a good move desu
>>
>>1865088
So it's basically the country man's contempt for the decadent and effeminate city folk
>>
>>1865349
Wrong
>>
So jews were /pol/ once?
>>
>>1865881
>once
>>
>>1865349
>>1865728
That would be a better way of describing how Judeans thought of Israelites. Judah was a pathetic tribal confederation of smelly hillfolk, Israel was an powerful, urbanised, cosmopolitan kingdom. Both were Hebrew but Judah was far more devoted to the Hebrew god than the relatively cosmopolitan Israel, eventually turning him into a monotheistic one, and they considered the Israelites to be corrupted by foreign and especially 'Canaanite' influence.

When Assyria came along and fuck the Israelites up, Judah finally got it's shit together and made up a history about an ancient 'United Monarchy' when the two kingdoms were joined, blamed its demise on Israelite degeneracy and polytheism, and presented themselves as the true divinely ordained heirs and restorers of that kingdom.
>>
>>1865058
Jews be salty af desu senpai
>>
>>1865058

>Why is Babylon a byword for a corrupt and evil entity

>multi-cultural, multi-ethnic
>>
Because jews, literally.
>>
>>1865058
>>1865088
>>1865100
>>1865349
All wrong, the answer is whore of Babylon which didn't have much to do with Jews
>>
>>1865058
The Jews were practicing their slander skills for the real battle, getting the entire world to hate Germany :^)
>>
>>1865058
>multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, vibrant metropolis
oh wow that's why it went to shit like european cities right now, right?
>>
>>1868790
If a homogen culture and ethno-nationalism is so great, why does the US prosper? That's been the word since WW2.
>>
>look behind something bad in history
>a jew is almost always behind it

Why does it keep happening
Even the armenian genocide
>>
>>1868778
>whore of Babylon
>didn't have much to do with Jews
U wot m8? Isn't that a Biblical phrase?
>>
>>1868814
Yes, like I said doesn't have much to do with the Jews. Bible is old and new testament, Jews don't care for the new testament
>>1868800
Because you are a memer or have been feed some large amount of propaganda
>>
>>1868820
gee I wonder who could be behind this post >
>>
>>1868824
Yeah I bet it was (((the Jews)))
>>
>>1868828
Jews were actually behind the armenian genocide though
>>
>>1868824
Hmmmm I wonder WHO could be behind THIS post

But sure let's play your game, find me the Jews responsible for the American war of independence or the Jews who convinced Hulagu Khan to ruin Baghdad
>>
>>1868834
t. kike

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf
>>
>>1868838
>http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishgenocide.pdf

Now THIS is a pill

Saved for future reading
>>
>>1868838
>But sure let's play your game, find me the Jews responsible for the American war of independence or the Jews who convinced Hulagu Khan to ruin Baghdad
>>
Basically ancient butthurt and jelly
>>
>>1868797
>US
>prosper

top fucking kek

US peak was when it was a 90+% white society
>>
>>1865058
>mulicultural
Theres that word again.
>>
>>1865928
>Jews literally lied about their own people
Is there no limit to how evil these humans are?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.