[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La st_man >he was right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
>he was right
>>
>>1864839
Check out Toqueville, he was a true prophet.

He also sort of predicted fascism, saying that something that he couldn't name would arise. Do not know the exact quote sorry, got it from "The anatomy of Fascism".
>>
>According to Nietzsche, the last man is the goal that Western civilization has apparently set for itself. After having unsuccessfully attempted to get the populace to accept the Übermensch as the goal of society, Zarathustra confronts them with a goal so disgusting that he assumes that it will revolt them.[1] The lives of the last men are pacifist and comfortable. There is no longer a distinction between ruler and ruled, strong over weak, or supreme over the mediocre. Social conflict and challenges are minimized. Every individual lives equally and in "superficial" harmony. There are no original or flourishing social trends and ideas. Individuality and creativity are suppressed.

Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>1864839
Nietzsche is the Denethor of political philosophy. He sees what's going on and what's wrong with it but doesn't do anything in terms of suggesting a solution.
>>
>>1864929
Like, Alexis De Tocqueville? The guy who wrote a lot about America post revolution?
>>
>>1864943
t. Beta and proud of it.

Tell me, were you raised by a single mother, or was your home just loveless?
>>
File: Wingnut starterpack.jpg (140KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Wingnut starterpack.jpg
140KB, 720x540px
>>1864969
Which one of these apply to you?
>>
File: 132630908956.jpg (378KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
132630908956.jpg
378KB, 1366x768px
>>1864969
>not wanting to live comfily
>>
>>1864929
When observing that the the individual would slumber into indifference, and heave more and more duties on the State?

Read it too. It's in "De la démocratie en Amérique".
>>
>>1864943
>Individuality and creativity are suppressed.
Probably not the best.
>>
"comfy"
>>
>>1864951
do you think it has something to do with the fact that he's dead, Anon?
>>
>>1865964
He had plenty of time to come up with solutions to the problems that he foresaw. He didn't though
>>
>>1865971
i dont think there is a solution to overwhelming apathy desu
>>
File: e e e e.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
e e e e.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>1864979
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.