[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Hitler >Annex Sudetenland because I have to unite the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

>Be Hitler
>Annex Sudetenland because I have to unite the Germans under a single flag
>Decide to not invade Czechoslovakia so people still trust me
>Acquire for Memelland from Lithuania
>Wait for Stalin to invade Poland
>Tell Poland I'll help them out if they agree to hold reunification referendums in the German parts of Poland after the war
>Declare war on Russia so I can prop up my shitty economy
>Don't chimp out on the slavs
>Promise independence and self-determination for the slavs so they'll fight for me
>Defeat the soviet union
>Annex the Danzig corridor and western Poland
>Retire and ride off into the sunset
>Spend the rest of my days painting and fucking Eva Braun
>Die
>Become known as Hitler the Great
>Have numerous monuments dedicated to me
>Become a leader in the Civ games

Are there any flaws with my plan?
>>
>>1862654

THE JOOOOWS!
>>
File: 10-1-2015-11-39-38-AM-5261394.jpg (29KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
10-1-2015-11-39-38-AM-5261394.jpg
29KB, 420x280px
>>1862654
Depends, do you still try to exterminate the Jews or do you spare them and then use them to invent more Jewish Technology?
>>
>>1862654
Hitler was a very complex false flag attack by both the Russians and the Austrians who have always been trying to destroy Prussia, the fact Kaliningrad still exists is a testament to this truth
>>
>>1862666
>>1862664

Fuck, I forgot about them

Think they'd accept an apology?
>>
>>1862671
The Jews never forgive and never forget.
>>
>>1862654
>Are there any flaws with my plan?
Soviets aren't going to attack Poland, your economy crashes with no survivors if you don't attack somebody.
>>
>>1862678
Is there any way the Nazis could have fought with the rest of Western Europe to fight the Russians?
>>
>Don't ally with Italy and fight a series of retarded balkan wars
>Don't invade USSR

done
>>
>>1862686

>Don't invade USSR

but muh oil
>>
File: nno.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
nno.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>Spend the rest of my days painting and fucking Eva Braun

Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle.
>>
>>1862654

Germany in 1939 could never have defeated he Soviet Union. It's army was pretty shit then. Mostly horsedrawn artillery, Panzer I and II's only. It was pretty slow, despite all the Blitzkrieg rhetoric.
>>
>>1862654
>Be Hitler
>Be not like Hitler
Nice plan senpai. When did this board got overrun by underage /pol/?
>>
>>1862654
>Tell Poland I'll help them out if they agree to hold reunification referendums in the German parts of Poland after the war
>Annex the Danzig corridor and western Poland
No? Poles were the majority in these areas.
>>
>Let USSR invade Poland
>Britain and France declare war on USSR
>Offer Britain help in exchange for Danzig Corridor

They decline
>Support the Polish war machine through "volunteers" and gain some combat knowledge

They accept
>Actively support the Allies and march to Moscow, destroying communism.
>Occupy most of Poland, Baltics, Ukraine, and Belarus
>Demand control over Corridor + Posen as well as portions of Belarus. Create puppets in Baltic and Ukraine.

If Allies don't accept treaty
>Invade France

At least the Soviet Union would be out.
>>
>>1862759
This. In 1939 the Soviets had more tanks then the rest of the world combined, much of those were superior to German ones. At that time they mostly had PzII light tanks, which were no better then T-26 (which the Soviets had over 8000 of, while the Germans had around 2000 PzII-s) or the BT-7 (the Soviets had over 2700). Plus the Soviets already had a lot of medium (T-24) and heavy tanks (T-35 and KV-series) that the Germans completely lacked during at that time.

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/invasion-of-poland-fall-weiss.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_in_the_Soviet_Union#World_War_II
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong. Regardless of hitlers actions Stalin would be overwhelmingly powerful by 1942 and would have attacked anyway.
>>
>>1862843

The problem is that half the Soviet army defected and joined the Nazis within the first months of the war.
>>
>>1862864
>half the Soviet army defected and joined the Nazis within the first months of the war.
ebin
>>
>>1862858
Do you have a single reliable source to back that up.
>>
>>1862864

1); That's bullshit.

2); Whatever defections took place did so because of German advances. Prior to the march on Moscow it look like the German's were gonna bag the victory before christmas. Such a rapid advance would never have been able to take place with 1939's inadequate horse drawn german army.
>>
>>1862876

No its completely true and it's why the Nazis advanced dozens of miles a day with no resistance.
>>
>>1862879

laughingkulak.jpg
>>
>>1862654
>>1862831
>implying the French and the British would ally either with Hitler or Stalin in 1939.

Stalin offered to work with the Western powers to crush Hitler before 1939 and they declined. They considered both the USSR and Germany a hostile power and wanted neither to gain more power. If they allied with Stalin against Hitler, that would have meant the Soviets would be able to dominate Central-Eastern Europe, which France and Britain didn't want. If they allied with Hitler against Stalin, he would dominate the region which they didn't want either.

Instead they hoped that a balance of power would remain. and the region stayed divided. The British were doing that in all of Europe for centuries to keep their hegemony, fighting anyone on the continent who they thought has a chance to dominate Europe: France during Louis XIV, then Russia, then Germany before WW1.

Of course by 1941 Hitler and Stalin pretty much divided Europe between themselves and Britain became irrelevant in continental power politics.
>>
>>1862886

The Smolensk Pocket was a big example. Soviets surrendered in huge numbers like frenchmen, then volunteered for rear area units and even combat units.
>>
>>1862654
>Defeat the soviet union
Spotted one flaw here.
>Hitler ignoring his retarded "race" theory.
Not going to happen.
>>
>>1862904

The us was racist during the peak of its empire.
>>
File: trotsky.jpg (15KB, 225x309px) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.jpg
15KB, 225x309px
>>1862654
>Trotsky becomes th leader of the soviets
>Funds commie revolutionaries across europe
>Piss everyone off
>UK, France and Germany teams up to defeat the soviet
>profit
>>
>>1862974
[spoiler] germany would have joined the revolution [/spoiler]
>>
>>1862654
Yes, you forgot about Alsace Lorraine, Luxemburg, German East Belgium, and South Tirol.
>>
>>1862908
>The us was racist during the peak of its empire.

You mean 1991?
>>
File: 225px-Hans_Landa_IB_2009.jpg (12KB, 225x222px) Image search: [Google]
225px-Hans_Landa_IB_2009.jpg
12KB, 225x222px
>>1862896

A pocket implies a rapid advance. Again, this is something Germany was incapable of doing in 1939. As I already mentioned, most of their artillery was horse drawn and their tanks were few and of low quality. The Panzer I, which made up around one third of it's tank core, was only fitted with machine guns.

Furthermore, Germany was a nation was both economically and logistically incapable of advancing into russia in 1939. Per capita, Germany had a very low rate of mechanics and trucks. The Polish campaign in 1939 exposed many shortfalls in the german army, which they then could correct for further campaigns. But the idea of a modern german army at the outset of war is simply not true. It was logistically very backward and complicated

(for instance, every soldier had 7 different uniforms and not one of them were designed for winter warfare)
>>
>>1862654
>>1863003

And Norway and Denmark.
>>
>>1862693
Popular urban legend, for obvious reasons.

There's only apocryphal 'evidence' that he had a malformed willy. It's claimed to be hypospadias, where the urethra exits in the wrong spot such as on the underside of the knob or shaft (and NOT a micropenis which is an unrelated condition). There's the legend he had only one ball, but it was also a popular song FIRST (actually about Himmler in its first version) which is probably where the legend comes from.

There's this one prison report a lot of this most recent surge in the old legend comes from... I'd take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1862908
Not relevant to what he said. We're talking about 1930's Germany, not the US in whatever time period you're talking about. Hitler's rhetoric relied on racism and was one of the things that made him and his party so popular. Granted, if you were to take his place and not succumb to underestimating your enemies because they're not the master race, then it would have gone better.
>>
>>1862654

Yes, here's the flaw:

>Defeat the Soviet Union

The plan is much simpler

>Ally with the Soviet Union
>Cuck everyone
>>
>Decide to not invade Czechoslovakia so people still trust me
And hence run out of money and don't gain the vital armaments and industry that the Czechs had and that enabled the Nazis to fuel their economy longer.
>Acquire for Memelland from Lithuania
Irrelevant.
Stalin was a cautious man, the arguments that he would invade west fail to take into account his personality. Even if he did, the Red Army without getting the shit kicked out of it and losing its most populous andi ndustrious regions, and with additional years to build up (since Stalin would wait until later into the 1940s at the least) to attack would be well capable of defeating the Germans, especially since the German war economy would have ground to a halt without conquests.
The great and mighty Polish war machine is not great and mighty.
>Declare war on Russia so I can prop up my shitty economy
It only can be propped up when it actually takes territory, and the Russians are the ones on the offensive here, against a German army without experience from years of fighting and significantly weaker vis a vis them.
>Don't chimp out on the slavs
Flying in the face of German political, racial, and economic thought, and impossible to boot; the Germans didn't have the economic material to support themselves, much less to attempt to be friendly to occupied regions. They had to squeeze occupied regions dry to keep themselves functional.
>Promise independence and self-determination for the slavs so they'll fight for me
I'm sure they'll love that while all their food and resources are being stolen and requisitioned from them to provide something, anything, to fuel the German economy as it bleeds white.

Maybe the Western Allies will save you, after you've bled yourself dry fighting and stand on the verge of defeat and bankruptcy.
>>
>>1862654

>living slavs live
Yeah, that wouldn't be nazi policy
>>
>>1863095
>Cuck everyone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov%E2%80%93Ribbentrop_Pact
>>
>>1863103
>The great and mighty Polish war machine is not great and mighty.
You seem not educated on the subject.

Poland has modernised eq waiting for the army in hangars. The reason it wasn't used is because UK slowed down the mobilisation. Poland would have 60 modernised divsions by 1940.

It would held off the Soviets.
>>
>>1863185
a non aggression pact is not an alliance
>>
>>1863194
this is interesting
requesting details
>>
>>1863095
>>1863185
your plan is even more impossible than all the other ones proposed ITT
>>
ITT: What if Hitler wasn't Hitler?
>>
>>1862654
If I was Hitler, I would kill myself
>>
>>1862671
no. just make sure that there isn't anyone left o address that apology.
>>
>>1862654

Germany needed those territorial conquests to keep its economy going after Hitler set it on war production.
>>
i think people sometimes forget that the Allies prior to Poland feared Stalin's USSR more than Hitler

Even though Stalin was a Stalinist (ofc) he was not proposing global revolution like Trosky, but many in the West (even after WW2 with the MR X Article) failed to understand this difference

I honestly believe Hitler had a way of getting at least cordial support for his Eastern expansion, he just wasnt subtle or patient enough
>>
>>1864770

It's not that he wasn't patient , it's just that sitting on a pile of weapons isn't gonna feed your people for much longer, you have to use them or else you get back Weimar tier brokenness and your ideology loses massive amounts of support.
>>
>>1862654
And run out of money to fund the armament effort in the meantime
>>
>>1863032
Danes and Norwegians don't speak German, so there's no reason why he should annex them.
>>
>>1862654

This plan would be perfect if we lived in an alternate reality where (((Rootless International Cliques))) hadn't convinced their puppet governments that the Third Reich had to be destroyed.
>>
>>1862654
Your government is already 40 billion Reichsmarks in debt because you were retarded and spent all your money on a bloated military. If you don't invade anyone now-ish your economy crashes with no survivors, your country becomes Detroit-tier shit, and you get strung up.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.