[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire empire collapses because a crazy homeless man seduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg (78KB, 404x468px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_near_1914.jpg
78KB, 404x468px
>entire empire collapses because a crazy homeless man seduced a Tsarina

How does that even work.
>>
>>1862249
Carefully
>>
>>1862249
#thats not what happened
>>
>>1862249
>implying the empire's failure wasn't due to Nicholas II being a cunt.
>>
>>1862314
>>1862249

but Nicholas II and Rasputin did literally nothing wrong at any point in their careers you communists
>>
To be fair he was 6'5 and Nicholas was 5'7
>>
>>1862379
>6'5"

Guess that makes this hunched-over babushka six feet tall
>>
>>1862385
Apologies he was 6'4
>>
>>1862368
>Nicholas II
>1915 put all the blame of ww1 onto himself
>1905 by appeasing, it showed the people they can do whatever they want
>>
>crazy homeless man
>"If Russia goes to war, it will be the end of the monarchy, of the Romanovs and of Russian institutions."

The Tsarina was surrounded by sycophants all her life and in this wandering preacher who had renounced material desires she found someone she could talk to like a normal human and console her after discovering her son had an incurable illness. From what I have seen he didn't adversely affect Alexei's treatment, recommending the hemophiliac stop being given aspirin, a known blood thinner.

He was a fanatic, but a genuine one who did not believe whatever he wanted to believe, he must have believed God had led him into the halls of power on the eve of a great war for a reason.
>>
>>1862479
What
>>
>>1862485
what what?
>>
>>1862249
It works by having this wacky religious dude drop in on a dying empire that enters an unpopular, unprepared war where they take heavy casualties and territorial losses

Economically, Russia was still recovering from serfdom in terms of land distribution, and was much more agrarian than industrial
You just can't compete with European powers while holding down a fucking enormous multiethnic empire

Things were going downhill when Rasputin crashed the party
>>
>>1862249
There was a certain man in Russia long ago, who was big and strong with his eyes a flaming glow. Most people looked at him with terror and fear, but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear. He could preach the bible like a preacher full of ecstasy and fire. But he also was the kind of teacher women would desire.
He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar, but the kasachok he danced was really wunderbar.
In all affairs of state he was the man to please, but he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze.
For the Queen he was no wheeler dealer, though she'd heard the things he'd done, she believed he was a holy healer, who would heal her son.
But when his drinking, and lusting, and hunger for power became known to more and more people, demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder!
"This man's got to go!" declared his enemies, but the ladies begged "Don't you try to do it please!"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms, though he was a brute they just fell into his arms. Then one night some men of higher standing set a trap, they're not to blame. "Come to visit us" they kept demanding, and he really came!

RA RA RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
THEY PUT SOME POISON INTO HIS WINE
RA RA RASPUTIN RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE
HE DRANK IT ALL AND SAID, "I FEEL FINE"
RA RA RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
THEY DIDN'T QUIT THEY WANTED HIS HEAD
RA RA RASPUTIN RUSSIA'S GREAT LOVE MACHINE
AND SO THEY SHOT HIM TILL HE WAS DEAAAD

tl;dr OH, THOSE RUSSIANS...
>>
>>1862249
Just like in my American cartoons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
>>
>>1862479
>renounced material desires
hahahahhahaahhahaa
>>
>>1862249
He had a giant cock
>>
>>1862912
It was spiritual sex
>>
File: ay ay ay ay ay du dud dud ud.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ay ay ay ay ay du dud dud ud.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1862850
>>
>>1862850
It was only a matter of time
>Tfw I unironically love that song
>>
>>1862385
it would actually make her around 5'6, dweeb
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.