[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkic/Mongol invaders. Did they leave any cultural / genetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Timur_reconstruction03 (1).jpg (259KB, 590x892px) Image search: [Google]
Timur_reconstruction03 (1).jpg
259KB, 590x892px
Turkic/Mongol invaders.

Did they leave any cultural / genetic traces in the Middle East?

Do Persians have some Turkic genes?

Pic related is Timur'dls facial reconstruction. I never expected him to be this Asian
>>
>>1856768
No they didn't. Rape babbies is a myth. Now watch as the /pol/ brigade comes in the try and pull damage control against genetic facts.
>>
Of course they did. I mean, they created an empire, not to mention that Turkic peoples other than those cited had been migrating in and through the Middle East for over a thousand years already.
>>
>>1856768

Turkics look asian as fuck. Look up the Uighurs
>>
File: khomeini.jpg (14KB, 220x274px) Image search: [Google]
khomeini.jpg
14KB, 220x274px
>>1856768

He kinda looks like a slitty eyed Ayatollah Khomeini/Jaffar.
>>
>>1856819
Shi'ites confirmed for Mongols
>>
File: 1312975000_5804.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1312975000_5804.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>>1856786
Im talking about the Middle East. Not central Asia

Most modern day Turkics in the middle east look less than 10% Asian to me
>>
>>1856837
Where can I get a nice Turkic waifu?
>inb4 Turkey
>>
>>1856779
>Of course they did. I mean, they created an empire

That's retarded
>>
File: central asia unesco.png (5KB, 326x240px) Image search: [Google]
central asia unesco.png
5KB, 326x240px
>>1856872
What didn't you understand by "middle east, not central asia"?
>>
File: hazaras[1].jpg (43KB, 390x311px) Image search: [Google]
hazaras[1].jpg
43KB, 390x311px
>>1856837

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazara
>>
>>1856886
>Not even 200,000 of them in Iran
Wow, such a massive effect of Turkish conquest. How could I have not realized this before?
>>
>>1856886
Most definitions of middle east don't include Afghanistan. Rightfully so.
>>
>>1856907

Afghanistan is more middle eastern then Egypt
>>
>>1856924
What the fuck makes you say that? The fact that Egypt has pyramids and cool pharaohs and afghanistan had Bin Laden?
>>
>>1856934
Having sex with children is still encouraged in Afghanistan
>>
>>1856974
What does that have to do with being the middle east?
>>
>>1856837
>Im talking about the Middle East. Not central Asia
Where did you think all those Turks and Mongols first came from?

>I never expected [this Asian conqueror] to be this Asian
>>
>>1856768
>Did they leave any cultural / genetic traces in the Middle East?
Probably yes but the thing is the settled people usually had a bigger population than the invading nomadic peoples so they just kinda assimilated after few generations

>Do Persians have some Turkic genes?
Well definitely yes.
>>
File: G_map.png (515KB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
G_map.png
515KB, 1600x1440px
>>1857117
>Well definitely yes
The average Iranian is closer to a Southern Italian than he is an Uzbek.
>>
>>1857135
Yes but they are also closer to the uzbeks than the italians are. I'm not saying that they had a major impact but saying the turkic/mongols conquerors left no impact on the persian genes is just stupid.
>>
>>1857148
Oh wow Turks and Persians are both skirred to the left. An indication of slight mongoloid impact
>>
>>1856768
the genetic legacy is only seen in Iraqi and Syrian Turkmen, even then Turkic blood is even more diluted than eastern Anatolian Turks
>>
>>1856837
>Most modern day Turkics in the middle east look less than 10% Asian to me
Anatolian Turks are natives LARPING as steppe conquerors.
>>
>>1856768
I told Timur to make a tower of heads and he actually did it the absolute madman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.