[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have been the best way to deal with the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1441057465037.jpg (604KB, 1570x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1441057465037.jpg
604KB, 1570x1106px
What would have been the best way to deal with the middle east after WWI ?
>>
Single Sunni state covering saudi, Jordan, Palestine and middle Iraq

Iran gets southern Iraq
Everyone gives up their kurdish territories (this would never happen) with some enclaves for non kurds

Lebanon is hopeless

Either add Egypt to the Sunni state or leave it independent to prevent the sunnis from taking over

Small enclaves for copts and anyone I left out
>>
>>1854256

Give Mesopotamia and Parts of Syria to Saudi Arabia, so that they can get their big pan-arab state just as the wished for. The coastal parts of the Levant are kept under international mandate. Parts of Eastern Turkey and Northwestern Mesopotamia are used in order to create Kurdistan/Armenia, also the Turks get to keep Constantinople. Furthermore I'd restrict Jewish immigration or at least spread the Jews evenly across the Levant, so that we can keep the sandniggs from chimping out.
>>
>>1854272
>Lebanon is hopeless
Just evict all non-christians and make Lebanon a Christian only state, run by Maronites of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 1054x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 1054x750px
>>1854273
>>Turks get to keep Constantinople
>>
>>1854256
> no mandates for France
Retarded map, to be honest.
>>
>>1854256
A federation of Arabic States.
>>
>>1854296
THis is what the french did but these retards welcomed the muzzies.
>>
Split Turkey between Greeks and Armenians.
Expel Sunni Arabs to the Arabian Peninsula.
Give Syria Palaestina to the non-Sunni minorities.
Create an Assyrian state in Northern Iraq.
Mesopotamia goes to the Persians.
>>
Let the Turks control the Arabian peninsula. The reason why Mid-East is such a shitty region today is because of Brits and French. T*rks were the ones who kept Arabs in check.
>>
Sell them guns and tech and allow them to draw up their own borders while "guarding" the oil fields.
>>
File: IMG_9502.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9502.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Glassing the whole fucker
>>
>>1854272
>Southern Iraq Is closer to Iran that the rest of Iraq
>Sunni Jordan and Syria is closer to Saudi than Lebanon or the Non-Sunnis there
>What is the Sham, Najd and Hijaz and The land between the river

Literal retard
>>
>>1854921

You're right about Syria, it would fit more comfortably in the UAR.

But I think saudi is perfectly stable as is.
>>
>>1854296
This, Christian Lebanon and a Coptic state on the western coast of Egypt, around Alexandria. Give Armenia more land, and Greece western Anatolia
>>
File: 1476041251179.png (283KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
1476041251179.png
283KB, 1280x862px
They should have tried to wiper out the pan Arab identity

Egypt should have banned Arabic and brought back Coptic

North Africa should have Brought back Berber

Levantines and Mesopotamians should have made Aramaic the lingua franca
>>
>>1854256
Just keep whitey out of it

The white man has literally not done a single thing right in the ME for the past 100 years
>>
>>1854256
Leave it alone, imagine how much peace would be on earth if Europeans lost their goddamit savior complex and fucked off back to their continent.
>>
>>1854256
don't dismantle the ottoman empire which had kept peace over the middle-east and blocked extremist ideologies like wahhabism forced down for centuries?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.