[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the Rothschild play a role in every war that took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0594.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
How did the Rothschild play a role in every war that took place since Napoleon?
>>
>wars require money
>rothschilds have money
>they lend said money
>they take back more money
>money money money
>give me lots of honey
>>
>>1851659
Proof?
>>
>>1851692

>/pol/ infographic on its way
>>
>>1851695
>something being /pol/ makes it incorrect
Good to see more openmindedness and anti-bigotry from the left.
>>
>>1851706
sourceless macro jpgs are typically always incorrect 90% of the time, especially given they leave out any source material specifically because they know it's bullshit, but that matters not to the gullible
>>
It's the magic of happy merchantry, my friend
>>
>>1851706

>Good to see more openmindedness and anti-bigotry from the left.

Well it's a good thing I'm not from the left!
>>
>>1851725
>magic
>>>/x/
>>
>>1851692
what? do you think billions of dollars worth of tanks and military supplies just come from nowhere?
>>
>>1851706

Yeah, it kind of does when you want a legitimate source, rather than a ms paint infographics that just relays stormfaggot propaganda with no citations.

In before he gets triggered by the word stormfaggot.
>>
Good to see we are still on point...
>>
>>1851718
> typically
> always
> 90% of the time

Mate have you got a source on that word salad? If it's sourceless did you do the research to prove/disprove it?
>>
A good crim will never leave proof
>>
>>1851677
>capitalists at fault for everything
Figures
>>
>>1851718
This is wrong, most of the infographs have sources.
>>
>>1852773
>Wars didn't take place before capitalism

I hope you're joking
>>
>>1852796
It wasn't shit before, however.
>>
Jeeeesus, balls to infographics, study the man, read his history, his decisions and how he conducts business, he only speaks in money, and its the worlds money im talking about, he makes/breaks the rules.
>>
>>1852810
What wasn't shit? By every metric life was horrendous coated to now?,
>>
The people are starting to see through some of it and the larger the holes in the fence become...the more the fence becomes a bridge
>>
>>1852828
Compared to*

My phone is douche
>>
>>1852828
Wars weren't as shit as they are now.
>>
>>1852833
Wars were still expensive as fuck.
Comscription was not around and having mercenaries paid and fed was a costly thing
>>
File: lannymcdonald.jpg (25KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
lannymcdonald.jpg
25KB, 600x420px
>>1852833
Yes they were. Take ancient Greek warfare as one example. We might lose 1 to 10% in our most horrendous wars; however ancient Greek populations would literally lose 100% of their population between eradication of their male/child population and sexual slavery of their women.

You don't know shit about this, stop leveling empty platitudes against a part of history you have little to no conception of.

Less and less people as a percentage of our population has been dying in wars since the advent of capitalism, that's a fact. It simply isn't cost effective to spend all that time investing in a society to then blow it the fuck up.
>>
>>1852842
How can you possibly know these things as fact? So you can categorically deny that all numbers and death tolls have never been altered or suppressed?? Im not trolling, just cynical as shit
>>
>>1852848
Pretty much every Greek and Roman philosopher speaks of the complete eradication of whole city states and tribes during their time. Check out Will Durant he also reiterates that fact.

Take off your tinfoil hat and read some shit.
>>
>>1852859
Such a loser lol i am fully aware of history, sure you only have to look at some of the selfies taken on D day..
>>
>>1852907
>I am aware of history
>I am not aware of per capita statistics

Good luck with your autism
>>
>>1852913
Lmfao
Literally no words for people like you....enjoy being the dictator for your own planet that you're on.
>>
File: 1470903402043.png (367KB, 704x457px) Image search: [Google]
1470903402043.png
367KB, 704x457px
>>1852973
>Claims facts that have been well documented and repeated for thousands of years are being manipulated for the sole reason of making capitalism look good
>Claims others are living in their own world

Yeah. Autism.
>>
>>1852990
Repeated for thousands of years yea??
Like i said....no words.
>>
>>1853033
>The impacts of wars haven't been recorded

Like I said...autism
>>
>>1852788
Sourced to de.metapedia.org, but sources none the less.
>>
>>1851706
>the left
Worth noting that even Michael Moore goes off on the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers.

Someday, the left and the right will realize they have the same enemies, and even goals, rather than each associating their enemies with the other side and endlessly making scarecrows for each other.

Though not if their enemies have anything to say about it.
>>
I suggest you try to understand what people say, before you misquote them.
>>
>>1853101
I completely agree, we must acknowledge our common enemy as a species and get rid of everything they have ever built.
>>
>>1852990
Well, he is posting in an undiagnosed schizophrenia thread so...when in Rome.
>>
>>1852773

>honestly suggesting that because someone has exorbitant amounts of money that they're capitalists
>>
What role did they play in the Emu-war?
Did they arm the birds, so they could beat Australia?
>>
>>1851659
>>1851659
>>1851659
>>1851659
>>1851659
He.did
It.by
Going.here
>>708788059
>>
File: rothschildsoros.jpg (222KB, 1005x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rothschildsoros.jpg
222KB, 1005x1024px
>invest in sugar and department stores
>war starts
>good wholesome patriots spend money on war bonds instead of sugar and fine garments
>make a loan to war industry instead because it is literally your job to allocate capital effectively and that is how the economy has changed
>because you tossed a nickel towards an army rations canning plant and received barely 5% returns annualized over the course of the war people think you are a war profiteering conspiratorial financier who intentionally orchestrated it
>all you really ever wanted was to make candy and wedding dresses
They did nothing wrong. Every cent they possess is the result of someone deciding to give them that money on their own volition.
>>
>>1856033
isn't the problem that they frequently fund both sides?
>>
File: seize the means.jpg (48KB, 497x382px) Image search: [Google]
seize the means.jpg
48KB, 497x382px
>>1851659
They're the manifestation of capitalism.

>Greedy
>selfish
>no care for the common good
>only in for P R O F I T
>abuses the gentle laborer
>>
>>1856179

Can you come up with examples of that?
>>
>>1852773
>this board is for commiekiddies
>not even close to leftypol
I'm not surprised
>>
>>1856033
>they even look like lord sith
>>
Even the Simpsons tried to show us......he's Mr. Burns..
>>
>>1853101
>Michael Moore
>representing the left
Come on now, he is a filthy fucking liberal.
Anyways the problem with stormfaggots is that they only see a small fraction of the problem. Its the not only the rich jews that are causing most of the worlds problems, its the rich in general. Plus they have a believe in a shit ton of extra spooks and IDPOL.
>>
>>1851659
If I control a nation's wealthy I care not who makes its laws-Nathaniel Rothschild, 16th century England.
>>
>>1857579
Preach!!!!
>>
Personally i foot the blame solely at the masses of idiots who some how seem to enjoy the show.
>>
>>1851659
Rich guys want to invest in something that can decide the fate of the continent? Wow.
>>
>>1856033
Is that Hillary Putnam on the left?
>>
>>1851659
They were the most prominent capitalist dynasty for some time
>>
>>1857655
And still very much are, they regularly give away "charitable" donations to try to justify the wealth they are/have accumulated. Its so un even and finely hid through our economics their true wealth would be very difficult indeed to reveal.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.