[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nmj33312Ip1titub2o1_400.jpg (9KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmj33312Ip1titub2o1_400.jpg
9KB, 350x334px
> My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
What did he mean be that?
>>
He was just talking to himself
>>
He was reciting Psalms 22
>>
>>1850815
faith is impure until it is truly tested, even for Christ.
>>
File: 10579691763_d501c389cb_k.jpg (487KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
10579691763_d501c389cb_k.jpg
487KB, 2048x1536px
>>1850815
He became atheist. And thereby told us all that God will forsake us as he forsaken Him.

Jesus knew he was going to die. He told his disciples to enter the house of the man bearing the pitcher of water.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of reason, disbelief and equality. Jesus led us into this Age knowing that we humans are finally ready to live without God's guidance until his return. This is the Age of Man.
>>
>>1850845

Sensible chuckle.
>>
>>1850815
"Oh god this fucking hurts, please let me die already "
>>
IN YOUR EYES FORSAKEN ME
IN YOUR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN ME
IN YOUR HEART FORSAKEN ME
>>
>>1850815
Do you have some sort of retrograde amnesia? I told you why Jesus said this a few days ago.

I would only add that under Hebrew Law, you can disinherit (forsake) a blood heir, but you cannot disinherit an adopted heir. All Christians are adopted heirs.
>>
He complained about his death more than Socrates did, that I can tell you.
>>
File: christ-and-pilate.jpg (3MB, 2915x4000px) Image search: [Google]
christ-and-pilate.jpg
3MB, 2915x4000px
“What is truth?”
>>
>>1850932
Socrates didn't realize his death so long in advance as Jesus did.
>>
>>1850936
Only words of value

t. fridrick nitchuh
>>
Space wizard possessing his body and making him do all that shit has left his body.
>>
File: NEW MOTIVE POWER.jpg (60KB, 421x434px) Image search: [Google]
NEW MOTIVE POWER.jpg
60KB, 421x434px
>>1850815

The real question is, why are't we worshipping God's God, like Jesus did?
>>
66 When day came, the council of the elders of the people gathered together, both the chief priests and the experts in the law. Then they led Jesus away to their council 67 and said, “If you are the Christ, tell us.” But he said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe; 68 and if I ask you, you will not answer. 69 But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.” 70 So they all said, “Are you the Son of God, then?” He answered them, “You say that I am.” 71 Then they said, “Why do we need further testimony? We have heard it ourselves from his own lips!” (Luke 22:66-71)
>>
>>1850815
He thought God would somehow save him because he had the delusion that he was His son. So he was understandably confused when that didn't happen.
>>
>>1850815
Wasn't the real isa, he was with Allah and they crucified someone else.
>>
>>1850862
He didn't become an atheist. They went to the man with the pitcher of water's house because that is where thy ate the final Passover before He was crucified.

As above, so below; The heavens above will enter into Aquarius, while below, the Son and His Apostles will enter the house with the water pitcher. That is practical correspondence, and shows how Christianity will tie into Astrology.

You can still live in God's guidance, even if you apply astrological meaning to scripture.

With the Age of Aquarius, we are told there is technological advancement. We are also told that Christ is a real power in the Heavenly Spiritual Plane, and we are also told that Ahriman is also a destructive power still active, manifesting through two main conditions:

1: The use of secret religion to have power over others

2: The claim that being religious is considered an offense (Kali Yuga, attempt to separate the world from God), so that people will buy into the atheistic new age religion, rather than investigate the truth about religion during this time.
>>
>>1850815
It is interesting, because He might have intentionally quoted Psalm 22, yet David's prophecy about Christ is very clear in this whole Psalm, where the enemies pierce the hands and feet of the righteous one, and they sought to devour Him.

>Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't he also give us everything else?

Jesus says "Why have you abandoned me" the way we all cry out to God in vain at times. Yet the same way David cried out to God saying "God, you seem so far" David ALWAYS resolves with something like

>But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

So, even Jesus cried out to the Lord, and as the offspring of David, would also resolve His tears with praise.
>>
>>1851741
That's pretty much every Psalm and even every devotee

>God why are you doing this
>Oh cool thanks God

Sometimes we think our problems are the worst, but God doesn't even spare His own Son from suffering, and we feel entitled to be without any conflict for some reason
>>
>>1851741
>intentionally

>What is prophecy, the post.

>inb4 Jews saying you have to be in a trance to be a prophet.
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (42KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
42KB, 300x225px
Who is more powerful, the father, the son, or the Holy Spirit? I've a fan of the Holy Spirit myself, but that's mainly based on fiery aesthetics.
>>
>>1851878
For Christians, this is proof that David was talking about our Savior, for Jews, this is another one of David's struggles in which David only relies on the Lord for help.

In both a Christian perspective and a Jewish perspective, we may say to God "why have you forsaken me" and then you read a new Psalm and David is rejoicing in the Lord's Salvation, or read a new Chapter in the Gospel and you find Jesus Resurrected and brings Salvation to us once again.
>>
>>1851893
You know there's only one God, yes?

Who's more powerful? You, or you?
>>
>>1851906
I find it astonishing that people can pretend David is not a prophet when he is clearly prophesying in Psalms 22 what it is like for Jesus to be crucified.

Before crucifixion is invented, what, a thousand years later?
>>
File: guru.png (122KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
guru.png
122KB, 296x170px
>>1851893
What makes one over the other? What limits God to these definitions?

Think for a second and understand something about the Trinity; outside of the teachings or definitions everyone has told you.

>Thou shalt have no other gods before me

There is One God; "in three persons" but it is more than "three powers" of God, but this is a standard, basic understanding. אבא or "Abba" is the Father. From the "Alef", is the first manifestation of God, prior to and during the Creation and the Emanations. "Bet" is the formation, the "Son", in which the ret of the Alphabet or Alef-Bet can manifest itself. The second letter is essential for the rest of the letters. The final "Alef" is the Holy Spirit, and for this reason the Spirit is not easily or ever defined, having the characteristics of empty space.

Jesus, in Islam, is a Messenger; The Holy Spirit ministers to Jesus in Islam, and in Christianity, the Holy Spirit ministers to the Apostles after Jesus is crucified. Basically, all of these forces are essential to each others.

You know what they say? "Teamwork makes the dream work"
>>
>>1851940
I do agree. Psalm 22 is obvious for Christians.
>>
>>1851187
THATS CRAZY! no way thats what happened!
>>
>>1850815
What do you think He meant by it?

It helps to read up to the point He says it from the beginning and helps to finish a whole Gospel by itself, I bet some good meaning will come from your heart
>>
of David.

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.[b]

3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.[c]
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

11 Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

12 Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15 My mouth[d] is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.

16 Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce[e] my hands and my feet.
>>
17 All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.

19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

22 I will declare your name to my people;
in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.

25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
before those who fear you[f] I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
those who seek the Lord will praise him—
may your hearts live forever!

27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the Lord
and he rules over the nations.

29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
declaring to a people yet unborn:
He has done it!
>>
>>1850815
He was mortal at the time, and had a moment of weakness
>the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak
>>
File: arguing with jews.jpg (183KB, 1280x521px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with jews.jpg
183KB, 1280x521px
>>1850902
>I told you why Jesus said this a few days ago.
Maybe now you know what Hitler meant by this, huh?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.