[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, "our"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Atatürk.jpg (59KB, 538x709px) Image search: [Google]
Atatürk.jpg
59KB, 538x709px
is he, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, "our" guy?
>>
>>1849894
why are you speaking in english instead of arabic?
>>
>>1849894
Yes.
>>
He isn't anybody's "guy" anymore.

Erdogans turkey has through kemalist republicanism out of the window. And the west sees in his legacy the Armenian,Assyrian and Pontiac genocide.

His legacy is in ashes.
>>
>>1849894
No (((he))) isn't
>>
>>1849911

>His legacy is in ashes.

he's largely the reason Turkey isn't an ultraconsertive Islamic state like Iran or Saudi Arabia

he's also the reason Turkey (Anatolia) continued to exist after WWI as a geographically contiguous entity and not be partitioned into smaller pieces by the Europeans like India or the Middle East
>>
>>1849927

>he's largely the reason Turkey isn't an ultraconsertive Islamic state like Iran or Saudi Arabia

That was until the rize of Erdogan, who is a dictator trying to make Turkey into Iran. It's not completely there yet, but in a few decades the transformation will be complete.

>he's also the reason Turkey (Anatolia) continued to exist after WWI as a geographically contiguous entity and not be partitioned into smaller pieces by the Europeans like India or the Middle East

The reason why Turkey still exists is because the great powers at the time, including France and G.Britain decided they wanted a buffer state against the Soviet Union in the middle east. Also the Greek expedition failure and their incompetent military leaders played a greater role than a bunch of militia villagers Kemal had rounded up as an army.
>>
>>1849894
>Turkey
Why would you name a country after a bird?
Retarded
>>
>>1849927
I object. He is largely the reason Turkey is an ultraconservative islamic state today instead of being part of a Balkan spanning neo-Byzantine greek-south slav federation of states.
>>
>>1849942
Its named after the old turk word for strength, used by the byzantines to refer to all the turk people.
>>
>>1849894
Yeah he is our guy just like he's most of turkey's guy.
I only he would come back to lead the country again ;_; .
Before erdogan everyone was a muslim kemalist turk now people are starting to get divided.
>>
File: takbir.jpg (98KB, 660x703px) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
98KB, 660x703px
>>1849998
“..The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the Muslim faithful our soldiers…”

t. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Turkey
>>
>>1850001
Before you start about radical islam or something like that in turkey most of his voters vote out of economical gain for him not because he is a muslim though there are people who do that too.
>>
File: Ataturkd.jpg (58KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ataturkd.jpg
58KB, 630x480px
>>1849937
> the great powers at the time, including France and G.Britain decided they wanted a buffer state against the Soviet Union in the middle east.

???

>Entente tries to humiliate Turkey with the Treaty of Sevres in 1920
>Bolsheviks (aka future Soviet Union) support Ataturk in return for the Treaty of Moscow and Kars
>Entente supports the Greeks from the West and Armenians from the East (aka expansion of their puppets), while the French move in from the South
>Based Ataturk wins all three fronts concurrently, against all odds with his "bunch of militia" equipped with Soviet armaments
>Entente forced to accept Treaty of Lausanne
>"A-all according to plan, r-right lads? We wanted an intact Turkey to counter the gommies all along. Sevres? What Sevres, it just b-banter m-m8s"
>>
>>1849927
Modern Turkey has already been on the road ultra-conservative Islamic fundamentalism for the last 30 years. And the veil of "republicanism" before Erdogan is a joke in and of itself.
>>
>>1849927
>he's largely the reason Turkey isn't an ultraconsertive Islamic state like Iran or Saudi Arabia

he's the one who made that happen by genociding all the non-muslims

>he's also the reason Turkey (Anatolia) continued to exist after WWI as a geographically contiguous entity and not be partitioned into smaller pieces by the Europeans like India or the Middle East
>implying that's a good thing
>>
>>1851843
>Entente supports the Greeks from the West and Armenians from the East (aka expansion of their puppets), while the French move in from the South

your roach is showing
>>
>>1852154

Sudaca actually. Have visited Istanbul and Ankara though.

Kinda laughable to think Greece and Armenia would ever consider waging war against Turkey without a great power backing them. Even striking when the Turks were at their weakest wasn't enough against based Ataturk.
>>
>>1849894

he is non retarded hitler so he pretty ok
>>
>>1850001
Actually this Peom was done by a Secularist Kemalist in the 1920's named ziya gökalp
>>
>>1854477
The original poem, yes.
The part I posted, no. That was added to the poem at a later date.
>>
>>1854477
m8 Ziya Gökalp was a pan-nationalist that help instrue Atatürk's ideas.His work the "Principles of Turkism" was a major effect that led to creation of Atatürk reforms.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.