[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to debunk the NWO conspiracy for me? Seems like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1476895183430.jpg (4MB, 8000x5583px)
1476895183430.jpg
4MB, 8000x5583px
Anyone want to debunk the NWO conspiracy for me? Seems like it could be plausible but I don't want to believe it.
>>
Ultra-rich multi-national corporations and special interests controlling world-wide governmental policy, yeah it could never happen...
>>
>>1846816
What what about the spooky occult parts of it?
>>
>>1846824

Can't say one way or another really.

I'm sure there are some of those corrupt scum-fucks that think they have magical powers or some shit but honestly I think most of the occult associations, muh illuminati, etc, is projection of unconscious fears from the common man on the secrecy of the whole affair
>>
>>1846824
Since when does anyone take /x/ seriously?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 350x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 350x317px
>>1846824
It's all legit. The New Age "movement" is connected to the UN/Tavistock & Rothschild/Banking syndicate. Read the Jekyll Island book on the creation of the fed. Can't remember exactly but Schiff was either the Rockefeller/Rothschilds banker. He was tracked giving 20 million to the uprising in Russia. Trotsky had 10k on him when arrested in Canada but they forced Wilson to call in favours.

The Rothschilds are directly linked into IMF/World bank & they've been pillaging countries by extending loans (designed to fail) then eating up country assets by credit\default swaps.

Their house emblem was "the Star of David" which doesn't exist. It's an old magical symbol, the Seal of Solomon.

The Rothschilds are in the cable wiki leaks stating they built Israel

>WWI
>Balfour declaration
>Judea proclamation of war 1933
>WWII

They offered to fund the Supreme Court of Israel so long as they had complete control over the design. Built in a grove (where rituals are held) and
>-pic related-

They then designated the Seal of Solomon the Israeli symbol, which wasn't inherently a Jewish symbol prior

https://youtu.be/lwU6bacB7SE
U will find it on Saturns poles. U will also find those families deep in Saturnalia tribute or rituals. Also for Baphomey or the horned God.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/pictures-rothschild-family/

If they aren't directly controlling they are always involved. By way of Soros, Warren Buffet and Many others they exert control today. (See:wiki leaks)

It's impossible for it to be entirely coincidental. Once u know the symbology and codes u will see it everywhere ...
>>
File: image.png (559KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
559KB, 1334x750px
The 68th convocation is an interesting book as it names the "illuminati" directly and also claims ownership over the seal of the US.

https://archive.org/details/fundamentallaws00ordegoog

Stating that the uncut seal would not be (cut) until North America is reunited to Egypt like In the times of Atlantis.

They speak to efforts of good and mention dark brotherhoods, but it's hard to tell with occult stuff as some secret orders have been co-opted or are used as a veil to protect darker groups.

Divide and conquer. U can look up Beverely Hall on YT to see where this group practised it's rituals.

This book alone debunks "the illuminati doesn't exist anymore" shill propaganda.

In 1916 by wealthy occultists of a secret order emphatically state it does and that it controls the world.

Also in Hillarys documents they talk of the seventh floor group which operates as a shadow government.

"The Circle" or "le circle" is another place to look. There are connections between JFK/911 and princess Di there.

Possibly relation to DuPont circle in DC which is also mentioned in her leaks.

The reason u have "the eye" so often being depicted in Hollywood is because Horus is the rebirth of Osiris after ISIS picked his pieces up and made a used the golden phallus.

The eye is the eye of Horus

If you research it you will eventually find opposing sides but they transcend any single institution or statehood. At any given time one could control the Vatican while another an Empire. Which one is good or bad to u, is up to u to decide.

Also worth noting. Much of history is purposely obfuscated. Erased or just false.

It doesn't take a genius to figure this out either. Consider if Hillarys leaks never came out. consider someone like her in charge of the people who write history.

There are hundreds of examples where historians simply write the words of others or go by false accounts. These families have true histories locked away in libraries
>control past
>control future
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.