[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the holocaust didn't happen, hitler wanted to help the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: hm.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>the holocaust didn't happen, hitler wanted to help the jews! the jews are just exaggerating, nazis dindu nuffin!!!!!
>the jews must be eradicated, they run all the banks and are evil, get them out!!!

Why are /pol/tards so contradictory and stupid?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 271x336px
>>1842835
>Yet another Jew thread on /His/
>>
File: 1475376934489.jpg (170KB, 953x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475376934489.jpg
170KB, 953x767px
>>1842835
These aren't contradictory
>>
Most people who are reasonable holocost deniers bring up the point that they only rounded up the Jews and other underireables for forced labor camp. Sure there were some executions here and there but I believe there's no evidence for "mass extermination" and the term passed around that is true among nazi's was the "Jewish problem" so theses two ideas likely got blended together post WW2
>>
>>1842835
They don't say that though. Most of them just want to kick Jews out.
>>
it's classic example of dindu nuffinism
>>
File: 1488.png (854KB, 1342x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
854KB, 1342x1080px
>>1842917
Wrong pic
>>
>>1842918

>ure there were some executions here and there but I believe there's no evidence for "mass extermination" and the term passed around that is true among nazi's was the "Jewish problem" so theses two ideas likely got blended together post WW2

Well, you know, other than a bit over 2/3 of Europe's Jewish population disappearing, things like the Wannasee conference, and patents for crematoria that can handle in excess of 4,500 people per day.
>>
>>1842918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
>>
>>1842948
Disease and starvation leads to a lot of bodies that need to be safely dissposed of. They were undesireables after all
>>
>>1843002

Yes, so much so that you need to have a cremation capacity that could clear out the entire camp's population in 10-20 days! That's why it's such a great idea to bring in about 12 times as many people as you have barracks accommodation for. They totally weren't planning on killing them or anything.
>>
>>1843002
The disease and starvation meme really needs to stop.

On the one hand people like you claim the conditions were so bad because of bombed train lines and supply lines that it led to so many deaths but on the other hand the holocaust never happened look how good their conditions were!! the nazis treated them nicely!
>>
>>1842835
I don't know, why don't you go ask them?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1843029

Of course, don't you see? The Nazis were going to treat them nicely, if it weren't for the Allies bombing things, nobody would have died. It's the British and American's fault that the Concentration camps killed so many. After all, nobody bombed the American camps, so you didn't have mass mortality there among the interned Japanese, Italian, and German populations.
>>
File: 1455945784406.jpg (51KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1455945784406.jpg
51KB, 500x386px
>>1842918
>reasonable holocaust deniers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.