[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with Vojvodina? Why are there so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Map_of_Serbia_(Vojvodina).png (692KB, 976x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Serbia_(Vojvodina).png
692KB, 976x1372px
What the fuck is up with Vojvodina? Why are there so many Slovaks there?
>>
>>1841134
Historically Hungarian, heavily mixed ethnic area. Serbs only really concentrated in a few regions. Lots of movement of peoples in pre-WWI times
>>
File: degrelle is he srs.jpg (54KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
degrelle is he srs.jpg
54KB, 477x500px
>>1841144
>>1841144
>Historically Hungarian

Trianon apologist detected
>>
>>1841144
historically, nothing in europe is hungarian/mognrel.
>>
>>1841144
It solely depends on the period and for the record, nothing in Europe is"historically Hungarian", unless you're into their 19th century historical romanticism .
>>
>>1841259
Hungarians have been living in the Carpathian basin for more than a thousand years by now and established rule over Vojvodina for 800-1000 years ago. What definition do you have of "historically someone's"?
>>
>>1841770

t r i a n o n
>>
Who's more butthurt: Serbs or Magyars?
>>
>>1841786
Judging out of Diaspora Serbs.
>>
>>1841786
No one is butthurt things are actually really good up there. I am from Belgrade, but ocasionaly spend some time in Vojvodina. Hungarians are really cool people. Fun fact they are minority with exceptionaly large proportion of people serving in Serbian (and before that Yugoslavian) army, even in time of crisis. In 1999 during NATO aggresion some of them were given the prospect of moving to Hungary, but all officers and soldiers declined and carried on their duties (example being a hungarian family from Novi Sad, father,son and daughter who volunteered and lost their lives at Kosovo). Slovaks are cool as fuck too. A lot of cuties among them. My neighbor married a Sloviak girl from Vojvodina, and you wouldnt believe how good can a woman look even after she gave birth to 3 fucking children.
>>
>>1841770

Go back to the Urals
>>
>>1841784
>>1841805
Anything you found wrong in my post?
>>
File: Banat05.png (64KB, 1014x934px) Image search: [Google]
Banat05.png
64KB, 1014x934px
>>1841134
Vojvodina was always ethnically diverse, but not messy.
At the end of WW1 it had a similar number of Serbs, Germans, and Hungarians, with a smaller number of Romanians, Slovaks, Czechs, Rusyns, Bunjevci etc.
Previous populations census show a larger number of Romanians making Romanians, Serbs and Germans the top 3 ethnicities, because it included all of Banat before it was divided.
The Germans were driven out at the end of WW2.
Generally it's a pretty chill region, Serbs are the majority, Hungarians are treated well, well represented in both the provincial assembly and the national assembly, and have always been in coalition with the Serbian government. They have the lowest birth rates of all ethnic groups in Serbia tho, and as of 2004 many of them have decided to move to Hungary and apply for citizenship because an EU passport offers good working prospects in Germany.
Slovaks and Serbs are also pretty chill with each other.
Romanians and Serbs are bros.
Rusyns are a meme ethnicity close to Slovaks and Ukrainians. Don't know much about them, never met one as opposed to the ones above.
Bunjevci... again, never met one, but i'd say they are to the Croats what Montenegrins are to Serbs. Some declare as Croats, some as Bunjevci.
>>1841786
About Vojvodina? Only the Germans, even nationalistic Magyars i've met were pretty chill.
>>
>>1841802
My girlfriend is Slovak, which is why I posted this. She said that the Slovaks in Vojvodina still speak in 'Stur'- Slovak. Dunno how it sounds but they sound really archaic as the language didn't evolve as it did in Slovakia
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.