[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are fedoras so obsessed with gnosticism is it their intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Romaine-lettuce.jpg (57KB, 504x427px) Image search: [Google]
Romaine-lettuce.jpg
57KB, 504x427px
why are fedoras so obsessed with gnosticism

is it their intense desire to be a contrarian? because it's literally "dude what if we turned everything in christianity upside down: the religion"
>>
File: Yagami Hayate.jpg (699KB, 925x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Yagami Hayate.jpg
699KB, 925x1057px
Gnosticism is much more logical than Christianity. World is full of naturally existing evil, if you believe in creation then kind of a faulty God makes better sense, than a wishful thinking of Christianity. The main difference between fedoras and the religious people is that the didn't use religion, as a form of escapism, so tend to choose the reals over feels.
>>
>>1840987
gnosticism is memes gone too far

one guy made a jesus fanfiction and people started unironically believing it
>>
>>1841069
>one guy made a jesus fanfiction and people started unironically believing it
That one guy is called Paul and the meme is "Christianity"
>>
>>1841089
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1840961
yeah, it's pretty close to the truth
>>
A friend of mine joined a cult who called themselves gnostics. She ran away from home abruptly only telling her parents the day before and she paid me a quick visit before leaving. She had been going to meetings of this group for about a year and during this time was growing increasingly isolated. She ran away to mexico with this gnostic group and i saw her again a year later totally different.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.