[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Germans are supposedly "Aryan" they how come historically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1400222294121.jpg (113KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1400222294121.jpg
113KB, 1040x746px
If Germans are supposedly "Aryan" they how come historically they haven't accomplished anything of note
>>
>>1840698
I would argue that the amount of French and (especially) Polish butthurt they've caused is notable.
>>
because we stopped them before they could finish the job
>>
>wittgenstein, schop, neetstache
>basically the only philosophers you need to bother reading

In addition, most Americans descend from German seed.
>>
>>1840714
>mist Americans descend from German seed
Would explain the state of the US
>>
>>1840714
Nietzsche was Polish, he even said so.

>In addition, most Americans descend from German seed.

That explains why most of them are notoriously subhuman.
>>
>>1840698
>two world wars
>killed millions of Russians, Poles, Frenchies, Brits and other Germans
>Holocaust
Isnt it enough?
>>
File: great ottoman ally.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
great ottoman ally.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
I'd call single handedly ruining Europe on more than one occasion quite the feat.
>>
>>1841236
>His family lived since the reformation in saxony and had many protestant reverends but he was totally polish because he said 'I wuz polish kang n shiet' without any proof

w
e
w
>>
>>1841236
When he was senile he started saying that his father was a Polish descent. There is no proof whatsoever for his claim.
>>
>>1841272
Old suddenly equals senile, interesting point.

>There is no proof whatsoever for his claim

According to whom, German scholars?
>>
>>1841266
He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers." At one point Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."On yet another occasion Nietzsche stated "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent." Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."

Nietzsche: The Man and His Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, p. 6

Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel Cornell University Press 1998, page 114

Mencken, Henry Louis (2006) [1908], The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, University of Michigan, p. 6

Letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882, KGB III 1, Nr. 342, p. 287; KGW V 2, p. 579; KSA 9 p. 681

For the record, only German scholars are vehemently denying him his Polish roots, a rather futile attempt of claiming a genius for themselves even though he never wanted to be a part of their ilk.
>>
File: charles of allemagne.jpg (57KB, 293x550px) Image search: [Google]
charles of allemagne.jpg
57KB, 293x550px
>If Germans are supposedly "Aryan" they how come historically they haven't accomplished anything of note
I swear, /his/ follows a fictional "mud hut" version of Germany that ignores the nation's entire history from 486 (durrstroying Rome) to 1914 (when the Kaiser shot the Serbian archduke and started WW1).

I've never seen any of the most vicious racists on /pol/ even approach the level of black-hearted hate /his/ has for all things German. It's like a religion.
>>
>>1840714
>basically eastern mysticism for the whites: the philosophers
>>
>>1841314
t. GERMan
>>
File: Kaiser-Wilhelm-II.jpg (49KB, 357x530px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser-Wilhelm-II.jpg
49KB, 357x530px
>>1841409
And what if I am? It is not a bad thing.
>>
>>1841432
And now germans need to learn that being non-german isnt a bad thing either
>>
File: 146677830959.png (268KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
146677830959.png
268KB, 639x360px
>>1840698
Who might be behind this post, I wonder?
>>
>>1841432
They're just mad that Germans are the greatest people of the face of the earth.
>>
>>1841436
Merkel tried thinking that, it isn't going too well.
>>
>>1840698
Well, they're 10th in Noble prizes per capita. Austria is 6th, if they count.

Plus, you know, pioneering space travel.
>>
>>1840714
>wittgenstein
jew
>schopenhauer
pole
>nietzsche
pole
>>
>>1841290
>The name Nietzsche itself is not a Polish name, but an exceptionally common one throughout central Germany, in this and cognate forms (such as Nitsche and Nitzke). The name derives from the forename Nikolaus, abbreviated to Nick; assimilated with the Slavic Nitz, it first became Nitsche and then Nietzsche.
Nietzky my ass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.