[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Australians ever enslave the Aborigines for economic purposes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468215775438.jpg (69KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468215775438.jpg
69KB, 468x700px
Did Australians ever enslave the Aborigines for economic purposes like in the US?
>>
>>1840578
Yes. deliberately or accidentally.
>>
>>1840604
How the fuck do you just "accidentally" enslave someone?
>>
>>1840721
>hey man sorry i didnt realize i was making you go under straneous labor with no pay wow so sorry man haha
>>
>>1840730
>woops, accidentally tripped while holding these shackles and they seemed to have just flown right onto your ankles. Sorry bout that m8. I'll put getting those off of you on my to do list. Could take me about 60 years though, got a lot to take care of you know?
>>
Well you cant have a normal country with nomadic stone age savages just fucking around
>>
>>1840721
Australian banter that went too far.
>>
>>1840721
IWork a forty hour shift at your job and I'll refuse to pay you because the government is supposed to do that (hire Aussie Aborignes as farm workers and we'll pay their salaries. You jsut give them a shitty lodging). Woops the government just lost all that money lol them guys are working for nothing.
>>
>>1840578
no mate aborigines were shitty workers we enslaved people from the pacific islands instead

that picture is of aboriginals under arrest
>>
>>1840578
Do they all have large brow ridges? They make the white guys' look puny.
>>
>>1841120
yes they're chimpanzees
>>
>>1840811

>hired Aborigines as farmhands

Is *that* why Australia's mostly desert now? I had thought it was some event that happened in the far past.
>>
>>1841141

The only way abos can into cultivation is to set shit on fire
>>
File: dreku.jpg (34KB, 419x354px) Image search: [Google]
dreku.jpg
34KB, 419x354px
>>1840578
>enslaving apes
They helped modernize the aboriginal population to go from apes on the outback to becoming petrolsniffing welfare noongas.

It was quite the step forward in the evolutionary process.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.