[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Revolutionary War >WW1 >WW2 >post-war occupation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: westernfront.jpg (332KB, 722x876px) Image search: [Google]
westernfront.jpg
332KB, 722x876px
>Revolutionary War
>WW1
>WW2
>post-war occupation and subsequent pussifying

Why do the Americans keep bitch-slapping the Germans? The British and French keep talking about how they're supposed to be tough or something.
>>
America is like the pendulum that keeps Europe balanced and in good order.
>>
>>1840389
A lot of people that fought for the Revolutionaries were German immigrants as well.
>>
>>1840389
Germans have been the joke of Europe until the late 19th century when it comes to war, so your Hessians were shit
As for WW2, are you implying America helped?
>>
When did Americans fight Germans in the Revolutionary War and WW1?
>>
File: angloamericanstrategicbombing.jpg (380KB, 800x867px) Image search: [Google]
angloamericanstrategicbombing.jpg
380KB, 800x867px
Were the Germans btfo enough times?
>>
>>1840487
>taking credit for British achievements
Burger pls
>>
File: strategicbombing.jpg (70KB, 411x689px) Image search: [Google]
strategicbombing.jpg
70KB, 411x689px
>>1841727
>this is what Britbongs actually believe
>>
>>1842451
Seems pretty even if you ask me. This actually surprised me, I thought the British did LESS than this.
>>
>>1842474
In most regards, yeah, pretty even. Though the Americans dropped more bombs and destroyed more enemy planes despite starting their campaign years after the British, and Speer is on record as saying that American bombers caused more relevant damage per run than British ones due to their different tactics.
>>
>>1842474
Well, aerial warfare is pretty much the only thing Britain contributed to in WW2
>>
>>1842474
Vast amount of the american bombing effort was against Japan, whereas all of the British bombing was against Germany/German occupied regions.
>>
>>1842484
and millions of men across the MENA, EU and PAC theatres
and navy
>>
>>1842492
Why do Britain always focus on irrelevant theaters?
They did that in the Seven Years War, in the Napoleonic Wars and in WW2?
Is that because they're scared to face the true might of the enemy?
>>
>>1842499
Nah man North Africa and Spain are definitely where the Axis and French were truly defeated. Also they definitely took those theaters on alone, Spanish/Portuguese and American/Commonwealth/French forces are as fake as Lend-Lease.
>>
>>1842506
>Nah man North Africa and Spain are definitely where the Axis and French were truly defeated.

Good joke bro
Russia is the real answer for both
>>
>>1842514
U srs?
>>
>>1842533
>The irrelevant Peninsular Front was more decisive than the 1812 Invasion of Russia that destroyed 90% of Napoleon's army and sparked the 1813 counter-attack that dethroned him

>The irrelevant North African theater was more relevant than the Eastern front that saw most of German casualties and resulted in the fall of Berlin

Are Brits unironically THIS deluded?
>>
>>1842546
S-stupid Ruskies, we beat the s-submarines...
>>
>>1842546
The guy you replied to was making a joke you fucking moron
>>
>>1842612
You're underestimating the delusion of Brits m8
>>
>>1842616
Seriously, do you have autism? Not understanding sarcasm is a red flag for autism.
>>
>>1842514
>>1842546

>Napoleon said of the conflict, "It was [the Spanish war] that overthrew me. All my disasters can be traced back to this fatal knot".[203]
>>
>>1842621
Looks like you didnt understand my sarcasm, Austismus Maximus Decimus
>>
>>1842629
So stating facts is sarcasm? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1842632
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>1842637
Is THIS sarcasm?
>>
>>1842637
>>1842644
>What is Poe's law?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.