[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when no nation state where I can have scandi bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: corded_ware_image.jpg (360KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
corded_ware_image.jpg
360KB, 800x457px
That feel when no nation state where I can have scandi bitches and slaviankas in their homelands at the same time
>>
>>1839256
Neolithic anatolians came from the Aegean Not from Syria
>>
>>1839330
I believe that's referring to the neolithic farmers of the near east that spread agriculture from the fertile crescent into yurp, not anatolians
>>
>>1839256
What do we know about corded ware culture?
>>
File: 1472599202445.jpg (67KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1472599202445.jpg
67KB, 540x607px
>>1839256
>nation state
>neolithic
>>
File: stache.png (93KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
stache.png
93KB, 470x468px
>>1839678
They really like cords.
>>
>>1839718
I'm referring to a lefeelwhen shitpost fantasy whereby a modern state contains the territory and modern native ethnic compositions in the areas historically composing the corded ware culture, not calling the corded ware culture a nation state.
>>
>>1839619
They came from Anatoloa, Not the fertile crescent, those were extremely different ethnic groups, Anatolians were already heavily mixed with WHGs before they came to Europe
>>
>>1839330
Retard alert
>>
>>1840870
Ok thank now I know you're retarded
>>
>>1840823

I sincerely hope '''WHGs''' is not supposed to mean 'White Hunter Gatherers'.

This is Neolithic, wait some millenia until Murrica is born before going about whitey boys and niggas in da hood.
>>
>>1841206
Yeah its western hunter gatherer I dont se why you sincerily hope it's not
>>
>>1839678
they liked battle-axes and animal husbandry, also they grew some wheat and so forth. also muh r1a haplogroup.
>>
File: 1469805686834.jpg (2MB, 3251x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1469805686834.jpg
2MB, 3251x2241px
>>1842580
Corded Ware is R1a?
fugg
>>
>>1842584
yeah, corded ware is mostly r1a1a, yamnaya and bell beaker are mostly r1b1a2. so corded ware people most likely spoke proto-satem ie, and yamnaya and bell beaker probably spoke some early centum ie.
>>
>>1841313
Because he's a based cuckold
>>
File: eupedia.png (16KB, 780x110px) Image search: [Google]
eupedia.png
16KB, 780x110px
>>1842626
>CW
>Yamnaya
how the fugg were they so similar, autosomally speaking, yet with such different paternal lines?
>>
>>1842860
M guess is that it has to do with the pattern of single prestigious paternal lines sweeping through the entire elite. Consider how there are thousands or millions of male-line descendants of people like Genghis Khan or Niall of the Nine Hostages who lived in the relatively recent past. R-M269 (the main Kurgan lineage and now the main lineage of all of Western Europe) dates back to one guy in the Neolithic. The main R1a lineage is of a comparable age. In other words, the disparity in Y-chromosomal lineages could have arisen fairly soon before the big IE expansion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.