[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Texas portrayed in movies as a white state if in reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 83462801561.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
83462801561.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
Why is Texas portrayed in movies as a white state if in reality it's majority mestizo?
>>
>>1838798
t. el CHIcano
>>
it didn't used to be, but the white man in his benevolence permitted mass immigration and paid for the welfare checks of all the immigrants
>>
>>1838798
Texas was never Mexico, it was home of the Comanche. Mexico was being pulverized by Comanche raiders. Mexico begged Anglo to take Texas from Comanche nomads. The land became Texas by Comanche treaty, and Anglo settlers. Mexican documentation ,and I have some, never held any weight, because it wasn't Mexico's to give. It was more Spain's interest to quit claim, which didn't have any weight either.

The Mexican's declared Independence from Spain, then 20 years later, sold their independence to pay taxes to Italy. This un American person "The Pope" whom believes god gave him divine right above the equality of others, slanders our military treaties by misleading Mexicans into this Reconquista BS. It should be the intent of the Congress and the military to defend our military treaties against this threat.
>>
>>1838798
Whites were encouraged to come to Texas by Mexico because it was underpopulated and the Mexicans were too lazy to develop it. Soon the whites massively outnumbered the browns and took over. It's only in the past 70 years or so the brown tide has taken over. Mainly because American whites are now too stupid and naive to see that their nation is getting destroyed (see Nietzsche)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyWLXrdPCe8
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.