[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1443340429313.jpg (113KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443340429313.jpg
113KB, 280x400px
>My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

What did he mean by this?
>>
He was a human being. Probably a moment of despair in being nailed to a cross.
>>
>when you realize shit got real
Starting a cult doesn't really pay off. At least he got to fuck Mary Magdalene (which anyone with money could though).
>>
>>1838496
When the first Adam sinned, the Holy Spirit left him.

When the second Adam, Jesus, was made to be sin, the Holy Spirit left him, and the father turned his back on him. The sun went dark, the earth quaked, and the head of the execution squad was convinced they had executed the son of God.

Note how Jesus calls the Father "God" here, but before he dies, commends his soul to "Father" after saying "It is finished."

God and sin do not co-exist, so when Jesus became sin, the godhead split for what must have seemed to be an eternity to him.

He did that for us. He did that for me. He did that for you.
>>
>>1838570
>the godhead split
This is almost certainly some form of heresy.
>>
>>1838686
Jesus said it.

Not sure how this could be considered heresy.
>>
>>1838522
Mary Magdalene being a prostitute isn't supported by Scripture
>>
>>1838780
Mary Magdalene being delivered of 7 demons is.
>>
>>1838496
WAKE UP (WAKE UP)
GRAB A BRUSH AND PUT ON A LITTLE MAKEUP
>>
>>1838806
It's "Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup"
>>
>>1838496
It's the first line of Psalm 22. In other words, he was praying.
>>
>>1838570
He actually burned in hell for the 3 days before he rose too.
>>
File: tip.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>1838514
>he was being a human
ftfy
>>1838522
>pic related
Guess I'm Reddit now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.